Ranking
isnt working for me
-----
it wont work for me, i did as it said and it still wont work
please help
Last edited by Archynoid; May 25, 2015 at 06:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It only works for versions 4.92 and backwards.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Does anyone have any sort of fix for this error?

EDIT: I fixed it by commenting out the block of code but idk how that will affect the script. Still doing further tests atm.
Last edited by GamerJesus_old; Sep 27, 2015 at 08:22 PM.
This looks like an amazing and very useful script, but when I try to load it, it says error data/script/talua:164: attept to call global 'chunk' (a number value) then under it it says error loading script: ta.lua

I really want to use this mod, could you help me pls?
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
Yup, there seems to be a bug in the newest TB version (at least in the steam version). You'll have to wait until it is fixed.

Signature temporarily out of order.
help
says "Error data/script/ta.lua:164: attempt to call global "chunk"(a number value)

help pls
Yup, there seems to be a bug in the newest TB version (at least in the steam version). You'll have to wait until it is fixed.

Signature temporarily out of order.
Has anyone found a solution yet for this particular error? Apparently you can comment out a chunk of code... but which chunk of code would that be?

EDIT:
Solved. Open ta.lua in Notepad++ (or a similar program). Comment out the lines 164 and 165 by putting '--' (without the ' ') before the text in the line.
It should look like this:
-- chunk()
-- data = tadata()

EDIT 2:
Moves don't seem to save.

EDIT 3:
Tried the vanilla script with older Toribash version; moves either don't save or don't want to replicate for some reason. It's just your Tori being still. Is it because I'm using mouse and not keyboard?
Last edited by DaSnaiper; Dec 30, 2015 at 04:41 PM.