Ranking
Original Post
VanirGodz RECRUITMENT ;)
To apply for VanirGodz you must use the following format.

your in game name, also please tell a little about your self. This can be favorite mods or real life hobbies or anything for us to understand more about you.

Please include previous accounts, current alternate accounts or any other form of experience you have had in toribash. Most applications are long and strict we like freedom and the right to you having your choice of words and what you want to say. so the rest of the application is free form, but please put "love kittens" at the end of your application or it will be instantly denied.

NEW RULES, Nothing much but some updates.

We are looking for highly skilled players so i am creating a new rule, Black Belts and up only. Sorry but if you are under a black belt you are most likely not good enough, If you are an alternate account please do not apply, BUT If you are on another account and currently plan on using that account for a main account please message me, we will discus your situation.

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED!!

When you make an application I will invite you temporarily, until I test you. If you later do not meet requirements YOU WILL BE KICKED!! If you pass the test you will stay. Simple!

I will watch for applications to other clans, so be wary.

Good luck and dont make me mad, or else.
Last edited by vipercat; Feb 10, 2017 at 01:01 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods