Ranking
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dead clan or what? lol. Does it take this amount of time usually?
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
If you didnt notice, fl0w is pretty inactive lately. If you want to join this clan, you should probably know that.
You may expect a notice in a couple of years or so, if they remember their passwords. :>

Vodka Moderated Message:
I forgot mine, I'm going to need yours.
Last edited by Vodka; Aug 4, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
It is our way to take time before we get to any decisions... Easy to see impatience in ppl.

Impatience lead to recklessness, recklessness lead to error, error lead to punishment, punishment lead to pain, pain lead to anger and anger lead to a dark side, my son.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
It is our way to take time before we get to any decisions... Easy to see impatience in ppl.

Impatience lead to recklessness, recklessness lead to error, error lead to punishment, punishment lead to pain, pain lead to anger and anger lead to a dark side, my son.

uhh...my bad.
Edit: Why were you guys selected to be in the clan league thing then.
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
We're not in the clan league, heh. Anyway, you should be patient...you posted your application two days ago? How in the hell do you expect us to get to know you well enough to accept you into our clan?... No one even mentioned knowing you in our discussions..so that's a part which is clear. Another thing, there were clan members who waited month before getting an approval..and that was when we WERE ACTIVE. So, yeah being inactive and a selective clan doesn't help you at all..but then again it feels like you are not the kind of guy who would have hanged around for a bit.

In short, no.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
We're not in the clan league, heh. Anyway, you should be patient...you posted your application two days ago? How in the hell do you expect us to get to know you well enough to accept you into our clan?... No one even mentioned knowing you in our discussions..so that's a part which is clear. Another thing, there were clan members who waited month before getting an approval..and that was when we WERE ACTIVE. So, yeah being inactive and a selective clan doesn't help you at all..but then again it feels like you are not the kind of guy who would have hanged around for a bit.

In short, no.

I remember this one guy that had the patience to wait 4 months.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I remember that we also had decided of a quite firm no about 6 hours after he posted his app and no-one bothered to tell him...

And then we had that other dude who re-applied 10 or so times (snaek), and that other dude we accepted after 3 months...

Just to be honest with you guys, NOTHING has yet been decide when it comes to your, nor any previous apps awaiting response. I think.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!