Toribash
Original Post
distance competition
alright i thought id post a comp so here it is. kick or throw a body part as far or high as you can IN 500 FRAMES. once the 500 frames are up then any rolling or bouncing no longer counts. the rules

no modding
500 frames
any distance you would like
do not just flip backwards and say you launched yourself. it can't be more then half a body launched
and one hundred dismemberment to prevent people from doing the super glute trick (see at bottom)

other then that no rules. oh yeah and if you launch something so high you can't seee it that doesn't count. have fun!
Last edited by B-rad; Apr 13, 2008 at 03:42 AM.
All knowing
Re: distance compettion
I'm not that good at throwing but I at least gave it a try. Entry attached.

Edited - I think this entry is better so I changed. Is it ok?
Last edited by Esse; Mar 31, 2008 at 05:02 PM.
nice job. you can kick it if you're better at that
All knowing
i don't know if i can use a multiplayer replay but still gonna
Attached Files
glute spray.rpl (70.3 KB, 38 views)
*Lurking about*
Is this legal? If it is, it's my entry.
Attached Files
Wrist super high.rpl (31.2 KB, 47 views)
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
shif7y and chumpy, yes those are both legal. believe it or not i could still see the wrist that you threw.that was amazingly far. nice job
All knowing
how you stated nothing about multiplayer replays.
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by B-rad
alright i thought id post a comp so here it is. kick or throw a body part as far or high as you can IN 500 FRAMES. once the 500 frames are up then any rolling or bouncing no longer counts. the rules

no modding
500 frames
any distance you would like
do not just flip backwards and say you launched yourself. it can't be more then half a body launched
and one hundred dismemberment to prevent people from doing the super glute trick (see at bottom)

other then that no rules. oh yeah and if you launch something so high you can't seee it that doesn't count. have fun!

i know hundreads of glitches that could beet this comp hands down, all of them have 100 dissmemberment...
:o i hope the replay work..Sometimes it won't show the decap...Thats my entry!
Attached Files
MY decap kick.rpl (36.5 KB, 32 views)