Toribash
boy its lit, 2k17 finna be hot af with new replays. better CnC this shit quick boys
-----
shit, In the words of DJ Khaled, anotha one enjoy my keys to success
Attached Files
The 3 piece combo.rpl (123.2 KB, 15 views)
look ma, no hands.rpl (168.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by PaidToKIll; May 17, 2017 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello there.
Don't kill me okay ;)

The 3 piece combo :
Since you play like the old replaymakers, and i respect that. I'm gonna comment and critique like back in the days.
Opener.
Instantly goes to the kick. I like it.
And your kick was pretty decent. Though you only dismembered the hip which i was disappointed on. You could've go straight to the split but thats ok.
Nice decap and you transitioned to the split which was the cherry on top.

You have the flow, you have enough speed, you just need the imagination my friend. Maybe watch SkyWhale's replays or mayve watch Mack's replays. I believe they can inspire you as they inspire me.
7,5/10
I believe you can do better.
Hello, and yes, i am a toribash dinosaur I appreciate your CnC greatly and will continue to provide more replays in hope of more critique and each one hopefully improving in skill and entertainment. please stay tuned, for now enjoy these
Attached Files
Paid- Reality check.rpl (121.7 KB, 9 views)
Paid- Death from above.rpl (258.4 KB, 10 views)
Reality check and death from above both felt slow to me, But you preformed them smoothly and I enjoyed. Keep up the good work.
ohmergawd
2 quick replays before i get off for the night, i probably coulda done more in both of them but ehh ill work on em later
Attached Files
quick one.rpl (85.1 KB, 9 views)
what next.rpl (74.5 KB, 6 views)
I don"t know how to fix replays glitching out but I hope it doesn't affect this one too much to the point where its bad
Attached Files
Paid- Be free.rpl (165.2 KB, 9 views)