ES Recruitment Drive
He's pro but not noob, you can't miss the chance of inviting him, go on.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Repost of my application

hey there!
it's been a very long time since i've applied to a clan, so here goes nothing.

My name is Karbn.
I've been playing this game for 2 years now, and on this account for almost a year.
my main hobbies on tb would have to be parkour and sparring. i love them <3
i also started up some madmans, and i hope to show you those once i've perfected my skill.

outside of toribash, my name is tyler. i go to college, struggle through a long day, drive to work and work till the evening. then i work on homework until around 11 at night and hope i have enough time in a day to play tb :P i used to make music, but i stopped after awhile, and haven't started back up.

attached below are a couple of my replay for you to watch. i hope you find this sufficient enough! enjoy the replays if you need any of the mods, feel free to ask me for them.

Aadame Moderated Message:
Check link below for replays

LINK
Last edited by Aadame; Oct 5, 2017 at 06:59 PM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Guess it's time to apply!
So hello, I'm revx aka Xavier aka Noob1845 and I wanna join Vector because members seem really nice, already lobbied and talked with Aadame much and it was really nice, so I thought hey why not maybe joining the clan and eventually know everyone in it! The link said that you are looking for creative and skilled people, so for the skilled part, I'm your man! I play alot in multiplayer in learnt alot of mods (Tk, erthtkv2, abd, lenshu, rk etc.). For the creative part, well I can say that I sometimes go really creative for my saves and it often work! If you need any other infos, just tell me it and I'll make sure to add them! I am a good marketer indeed, legit 5th dan and already got cyborg and some more, and here for the replays (Got some more but I really don't know which to choose, just ask like if you want a lenshu split or a epic on the line save i can add it) I also made little art once or twice for a mobile game, here it is: https://imgur.com/a/bEakU
Attached Files
WOWOOWOW.rpl (66.0 KB, 5 views)
dattt save.rpl (52.2 KB, 5 views)
splittt.rpl (41.3 KB, 5 views)
splittttt.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by heat; Oct 7, 2017 at 02:19 PM.
Find me ingame and duel me
You should've mentioned that you'rea a great marketer too, also some mp replays would be welcome too, so far Im netural, leaning to yes
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Re-post my application
my game name is Meija i was playing since 2014 that's when i started learning replay
making in tb Ξ My name in real life is Emad anyway i'm 17 years old i will turn 18 soon
i'm a student i'm a high-school-er this would be my last year if i pass all the exams with
A+'s
i want to join vector because Aadame is trying to make this clan active again
and i would like to help
i do simple art like photos logos and effects it's just really simple things
and i make Toribash edits short one i'm saying this because this could help me
at getting in and i can help i hope so
here is my replays down
Attached Files
#Hurricane.rpl (885.1 KB, 5 views)
[Gloomy].rpl (970.5 KB, 3 views)
#Toto.rpl (687.8 KB, 5 views)
zweadfg.rpl (1.09 MB, 6 views)