Toribash
Originally Posted by Hecate View Post
You have been Accepted

I dont know what to say But thank you i am glad to hear that I got accepted with this english xd
/ a blindfold / ABD / 80% / no / Yes/ i have learn my skill / i 13 old / my sport is HandBall / i have a good character / i 'am not in a hobbies / and i have not a social groups is good ?
-----
/enter this team is my dream for 11 old /
-----
this is the nice team for the good player
-----
this is the winner team no looser
Last edited by Baptiste23; Aug 16, 2017 at 04:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey so here goes,
I'm 5th Dan with another 5th Dan account called TwHunger. My name is Oisín and I'm GMT+0 , I'm not quite forum active but I do always reply quickly to my PM's and Discord active.
I'm extremely active ingame ;everyday, multiple hours but with the odd exception.
clans I've been in are Nitro, Horde, FightClub, Error, chill and Thunder
My best mod is Lenshu3ng but second to that is ABD. The reason I want to join is I can see WAPOW is coming back to life and we all know the potential WAPOW has and I'd like to be a part of its rebuild and to have a clan to show off.
My hobby is my job, I teach film in the National Youth Film School Ireland (N.Y.F.S.I)

Thanks for reading
Last edited by IsmokeMDMA; Aug 16, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
The only N word I say is Naruto and that's on god my n*****.
Hello Wapow my real name is Mathis and i 'am 3dan black belt i have 13old my favorite mod is ABD i the real life , my passion is the handball my time to play toribash is 1H i sell always item in market and my toribash experience is good my history is started noob and i not looser this is a training this is good ?
-----
in*
Last edited by Baptiste23; Aug 16, 2017 at 05:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by IsmokeMDMA View Post
I'm 5th Dan with another 5th Dan account called TwHunger. My name is Oisín and I'm GMT+0 , I'm not quite forum active but I do always reply quickly to my PM's and Discord active.
I'm extremely active ingame ;everyday, multiple hours but with the odd exception.
My best mod is Lenshu3ng but second to that is ABD. The reason I want to join is I can see WAPOW is coming back to life and we all know the potential WAPOW has and I'd like to be a part of its rebuild and to have a clan to show off.
My hobby is my job, I teach film in the National Youth Film School Ireland (N.Y.F.S.I)

Thanks for reading

In Discussion
-----
Originally Posted by Baptiste23 View Post
Hello Wapow my real name is Mathis and i 'am 3dan black belt i have 13old my favorite mod is ABD i the real life , my passion is the handball my time to play toribash is 1H i sell always item in market and my toribash experience is good my history is started noob and i not looser this is a training this is good ?
-----
in*

In Discussion
Last edited by Hecate; Aug 17, 2017 at 12:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To be honest, none of them read the first post.

I vote: Yes to ISmokeMDMA Because Hes into aikidobigdojo and is chill, he also looks like he wants to look out for the needs of the clan and such. Although you didn't read the first post all the way through, neither did Darknesslor so still a Yes because he still got through.

I vote: No to Baptiste23 Because I can barley understand the meanings of some of the things typed out, I know its not his main language and such but I have to understand it to judge it, Sorry but you didn't read the first post either. Also I said Sorry for Hecate, not my self.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by IsmokeMDMA View Post

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Baptiste23 View Post
-----
in*

Sorry but you both are DENIEDyou may reapply in a week. Thank you for applying
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Hi my name is Vicky. Im a deadly person and so people call me Vickykiler. Im from India.I am 17

I used to play a lot but I stopped and I started playing again. I play a lot now. I want to join wapow because you guys are cool and I want to be in a clan with u guys. I can offer some skill and I am a good dude so I am a good person to talk to. I dont post in the forums a whole lot, but I can post in the clan pages if you want. I may not post a lot but I am on the site a lot so whenever I have a PM i check it.
I want to join your group to have some people to play with sometimes and add another good member to your clan.
I am good at akido mods, I used to be in a clan, and I have good spirit. I will like to win but I like to make friends too, thats another reason I want to join wapow.Also, Im a good bet server hoster. I make like 2 to 4 bet servers every week. I am really good in hosting a bet server. Im 3rd Dan Belt~3500Qi~in top 250 rank at abd.

My life is about to go to Academy and come back home go study and play for like 3 hours and go to my train and after train go with my friends and go back home again..and Thats My life.I have alot of games But TB and LoL are the best to me I play some times Warframe and Minecraft and Paladins and Smite when my friends be with me..I have Discord. I am also a huge fan of FPS games. I am active in the forums almost daily except when there is a family party ,otherwise you can expect me to be present in all events of WAPOW.
So you have spent time to read my app .well im waiting to be there and be a part of pro players. Thank you, i assume that you war often. I wanna be with active peeps. Have a nice day.I may send some pro replays if you wanna see them.
Last edited by vickykiler; Aug 25, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
MAXED
Originally Posted by vickykiler View Post
Hi my name is Vicky. Im a deadly person and so people call me Vickykiler. Im from India.I am 17

I used to play a lot but I stopped and I started playing again. I play a lot now. I want to join wapow because you guys are cool and I want to be in a clan with u guys. I can offer some skill and I am a good dude so I am a good person to talk to. I dont post in the forums a whole lot, but I can post in the clan pages if you want. I may not post a lot but I am on the site a lot so whenever I have a PM i check it.
I want to join your group to have some people to play with sometimes and add another good member to your clan.
I am good at akido mods, I used to be in a clan, and I have good spirit. I will like to win but I like to make friends too, thats another reason I want to join wapow.Also, Im a good bet server hoster. I make like 2 to 4 bet servers every week. I am really good in hosting a bet server. Im 3rd Dan Belt~3500Qi~in top 250 rank at abd.

My life is about to go to Academy and come back home go study and play for like 3 hours and go to my train and after train go with my friends and go back home again..and Thats My life.I have alot of games But TB and LoL are the best to me I play some times Warframe and Minecraft and Paladins and Smite when my friends be with me..I have Discord. I am also a huge fan of FPS games. I am active in the forums almost daily except when there is a family party ,otherwise you can expect me to be present in all events of WAPOW.
So you have spent time to read my app .well im waiting to be there and be a part of pro players. Thank you, i assume that you war often. I wanna be with active peeps. Have a nice day.I may send some pro replays if you wanna see them.

Accepted welcome to WAPOW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]