ES Recruitment Drive
Hm... Maybe you guys should delete all posts.. and up the requirments.
An exaple, post a spoiler app(a good one)
Make min belt black(Only for people who make an app as good as one in spoiler) Other wise it is 3rd Dan.
Then tell them to make it free form and whatever else info u guys need. That might help.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3
The thing with apps is people will always right it in their own way, giving them this freedom is a good way to identify who is trying and who you would prefer to join. Giving them guidlines or an example of one generally encourages them to copy it and then you have a bunch of robots on your application page.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
The thing with apps is people will always right it in their own way, giving them this freedom is a good way to identify who is trying and who you would prefer to join. Giving them guidlines or an example of one generally encourages them to copy it and then you have a bunch of robots on your application page.

This is very true. There are too many apps and people who aren't going to follow them, it isn't going to stop the lazy people who won't read around, you just can't.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
This is very true. There are too many apps and people who aren't going to follow them, it isn't going to stop the lazy people who won't read around, you just can't.

Ok well we can just keep denying all the crap that comes through the Recruitment thread xD.
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3

Even i can't just deny someone's app because i'm not in the "super sekrit council",
all i do is just say what i think and help them to decide.
Like they ever listen or tell me what's going on.
Last edited by Nikos; Nov 14, 2016 at 04:04 PM.
Honestly, an app's only purpose is to measure and get to know a person more. Doesn't matter what form they follow when constructing it. If we have zero clue to who you are, then our first impression with you is gonna be that wall of text. That's why I always tell everyone to be social with us in-game, and more importantly, in discord.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah yeah, i know i just thought that it's simple to explain it the formal way to him.
Oh ok I get the point now, I was blind but now i see. xD
Hm... So when I get unbanned and get that black. I just might have a better chance. But like Nikos said i should probably wait a month or two soo... I will not apply for another month after my unban.
Well, it was just an example back then, it doesn't have to be a month because it's up to the applicant's competences and personality but as i said giving it time is surely better than just rushing this over and over.