Toribash
Original Post
[MAU] Discussion
This thread is for discussing matters and issues, as well as topics that one may introduce. Be warned that only high quality post material and this thread is not for chatting. You will not be penalised for not taking part in the discussions that take place here, but that does not allow you to make non high quality posts.

Topic 1: Should we change our application format to free form only?
Topic 2: Who's taking part in CL? (Who is willing to participate?)
Topic 3: Should we change the clan page? If so, how?
Last edited by Oxide; Oct 7, 2016 at 03:23 PM.
i say yes
free from only would make it easyer to know who is really worthly to join by the effort they put on the app
Also add the Topic history on a code. Every discussion that could change any thread you PM me about that and I'll put it.

Free form only with rules seems a little bit easyer to people, I agree with Alpha
Running away...
I think it used to say either freeform or copy the format. If we keep it on copy the format we are forcing the applicant to check the OP so that's a good thing. With the free format the applicant can express himself/herself more and can be comfortable in making their application

As for the CL, as long as science isnt playing im fine.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
I think it used to say either freeform or copy the format. If we keep it on copy the format we are forcing the applicant to check the OP so that's a good thing. With the free format the applicant can express himself/herself more and can be comfortable in making their application

We should be fine if Sc1ence doesn't get to play a game.
Oxide Moderated Message:
Hey, serious discussion only please.
Also, edited the topic since you guys misunderstood the question.
Last edited by Oxide; Jun 9, 2016 at 12:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
This thread is for discussing matters and issues, as well as topics that one may introduce. Be warned that only high quality post material and this thread is not for chatting. You will not be penalised for not taking part in the discussions that take place here.

Topic 1: Should we change our application format to free form only?
Topic 2: Who's taking part in CL?

1) Yes, freeform apps are longer to make, which means that people who apply will exert much more effort. Also, free form apps are more fun to read.

2) Me! jk idk maybe not cuz i dont want to ping this clan to defeat...

Originally Posted by Lust View Post

Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
We should be fine if Sc1ence doesn't get to play a game.

Ok, now dats rude guys, lmfao!
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
The Clan Page
So. We need to renew ckan page again, since the links are different now.S ince we're changing up the links we should just incude the rest too. i say we keep it short and sweet with the font size lowered. Im not going to do anything yet because i'll wait on your opinions
I think TGS is a good example
Very good example

Good artists copy, but great artists steal.

Let's move this thing to discussion thread.
I believe that free from apps would be the best, since as mat said this is a forum based clan.
About the clan league: Fuck this shit we are taking part cause we are official and why not, just need to know who wants to participate besides me, mat and alpha, we have like 1 week to join so no hurry for now. Ill probably pay with my own tc cause yeah.

Should we change the clan page? If so, how? Yeah, idk how but it should redirect to the clan board lol

Also, Should we host a big event? like 10k 1st place only cause we good official. The `idea´ for the event is open so say if you have something in mind
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Im up for cl

Something to celebrate the officialization of mau, hmm.

I'll probably think o something for the first post although i need ur help i alreafy have a concept in my mind but i'll have to go to sleep. Goodnight