Ranking
Original Post
Toribang
Look ma' - no hands!!

Sorry, had to do it!

Since this area hasn't been moving for a while, and we have more fresh meat, here is an attempt to spawn some more rendering.

so many connotations...

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
I has a flavour
Re: Toribang
A few raytraces I knocked up earlier. knf.jpg is in a similar style to yours slainvet

nice. I like the half-screen blob of blood!

I really need add those improvements to identify.inc (coloured joints, etc). I like your green background by the way.
I has a flavour
That blob of blood is actually his head :P The first two were using acidbath.inc over glossy.inc. I really do want to make my own sometime, but I can't be bothered atm.
HAHA! Awesome screenshots dudes
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Didn't think this was worthy of a new thread. I'll fiddle with it a bit, get rid off the blue and make the blood more visible.

I will be updating my include soon. Some big ideas - will have to see how many make it through!

e.g.
  • Fight ontop of a sky scraper
  • Individual colours for joints
  • Damage shades ontop of custom colours

My already partially-updated version (not released) also supports some extra stuff like working with POV-Ray animation sequences. I don't think this part of Toribash is released to the public yet though (I could be wrong!)
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by slainveteran
I will be updating my include soon. Some big ideas - will have to see how many make it through!

e.g.
  • Fight ontop of a sky scraper
  • Individual colours for joints
  • Damage shades ontop of custom colours

You've just given me an idea. I'll see if I can make one which takes place in a forest clearing. This'll give me something to do tonight