Ranking
Original Post
[Vid]Bill Cosby

Music:Shamana - Dolphin splash it when I whip it
Replays: Pusga and dezrai
Programs used: sony vegas and fraps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvBV...ature=youtu.be
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
CNC PLZ
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
Honastly, I am not nearly as good as you in editing. But the song (imo) was maybe good for sync, but just not a good song in general. Idk what to tell you about the rest tho.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
it was choppy
i didn't really see anything wrong, but it had no impact (for me) and was generic to an extent. the sparks were pretty cool
It was decent. The close ups were eh, especially with the mirrored part. It may seem cool in thought for it to be shaky. But don't do it the entire time. It makes me lose interest. Song was fine, very loud and kind of...gosh... i dont know how to word it... too many base drops? It wasn't my cup of tea for the music.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Not really seeing what you mean by its generic, you would need to elaborate a bit lol.

Yea that second replay wasn't actually recorded on the same day; it was for an edit that I scrapped ages ago so the camera work was a bit off. I'll try to add less shake in my next edit lol. Probably sticking to these types of songs because that's what I'm decent at editing at. The mirrors were an accident due to S_shake going off the screen so I will avoid that in the future I just didn't notice it until after I rendered and at that point didn't care enough to fix it.

Thank
I like the effects on the edit. But the thing that bugs me the most is the velocity, it's choppy. Thats the only thing I thought needed to be better. Other wise I like the outline effects (idk what it is called but I will get the name sometime ) GJ!

Yea next edit I am going to focus on the flow I think cause my velo is ass I agree
Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
Not really seeing what you mean by its generic, you would need to elaborate a bit lol.

Yea that second replay wasn't actually recorded on the same day; it was for an edit that I scrapped ages ago so the camera work was a bit off. I'll try to add less shake in my next edit lol. Probably sticking to these types of songs because that's what I'm decent at editing at. The mirrors were an accident due to S_shake going off the screen so I will avoid that in the future I just didn't notice it until after I rendered and at that point didn't care enough to fix it.

Thank

look at so many other modern toribash videos
a good majority will have black shaders, rap music, and the same style colour correction, just like this video