Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we join Clan battle Royale?(If we lose [im] DIES remember that)
Yes
11 Votes / 73.33%
No
4 Votes / 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan battle royale!
Hey guys, Nightflow here and I'm setting up a poll to answer the question we've all been asking... Are we joining Clan battle Royale? Personally I think we should but we need a leader to approve and a vote to decide yes or no so here it is. Place your votes and once we've all voted (I'll send out PMs to every member just in case some of us don't see this post) we will decied if we sign up or not, keep in mind if a our leaders don't want to do this we can't, simple as that. Anyway best of luck and if this happens lets crush this out!
#imtakeover #Nugget4Legend #Reviveim #WizWaz #IamMeandYouareYou
Oh shit it's some profound text.
It'd be fun, but to lose the official status after just suffering a severe blow in losing Wizard, and Colors. Also, the fact that Kyle is inactive, or has quit, is also a blow to us. I'm not a leader, but I'd like to put my vote in and say no.
ohmergawd
The forum post for the event says we die but areally allowed to stay as a clan and we can reapply for official after the event is done. I believe that it is a risk, but we have a chance.
I don't think you guys should go for this, it's not really a good choice for the current state of the clan, i mean you guys just got two new leaders, and are still getting new members that're active, i think it would be best to wait for another event like this.
I agree with the wise BigDog. If we went for this at our current state, its almost certain we'll lose our status as official. We always have other events we can do
ohmergawd