ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Toribash Podcast with Cowmeat
I have moved the podcast to youtube, since paying for soundcloud is not something I'd like to do.

SO HERE YOU GUYS GO. EPISODE 5 IS LIVE.
also you guys should subscribe and all, so you can just be updated automatically erry week.

EPISODE 6 IS LIIIIVE

https://www.youtube.com/user/mrcowmeat
Anyways the old ones are there:

Archive

Week #6 we have Jaker with us, so ask questions.
10k for the best one, maybe even for someone other than a TSA this time.

I broke

Ps. Announcing the cohosts nextweek, skulfuk kinda broke me, so I couldnt announce them yet.
Also I dont own the copyright to these songs obviously, you might have to enjoy some adds.
Last edited by cowmeat; Aug 2, 2015 at 01:01 AM.
Listening and enjoying. I can hear a bit of TotalBiscuit in your voice. Very well produced. 10/10 would listen again.

A question for you to answer in the next podcast: Who's you're least favourite and most favourite (exc. Moop) staff member + why?

ps. 3rd song was dope af
Last edited by Ele; Jun 17, 2015 at 02:28 PM. Reason: you're*
Hey, liked this a lot.

Firstly, great voice - English is spot on. Wish I had a sexy Euro accent. :<

Secondly, honestly I felt a bit conflicted about the music. It's nice for padding since there wasn't much content this week but I honestly skipped through it. Prefer some chill tunes in the background but that's just me personally. That granted it was a nice selection and the style I normally listen to anyway.

Third, content has promise. Of course it's a little sparse atm but there will be more in future weeks once this gets traction and you get guests and stuff but I think there's a good gap in the community that this could fill. Makes me feel a bit inspired to do something similar tbh.

Hope you keep up with it. Keen for Erth next week. ;o
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Hey, liked this a lot.

Firstly, great voice - English is spot on. Wish I had a sexy Euro accent. :<

Secondly, honestly I felt a bit conflicted about the music. It's nice for padding since there wasn't much content this week but I honestly skipped through it. Prefer some chill tunes in the background but that's just me personally. That granted it was a nice selection and the style I normally listen to anyway.

Third, content has promise. Of course it's a little sparse atm but there will be more in future weeks once this gets traction and you get guests and stuff but I think there's a good gap in the community that this could fill. Makes me feel a bit inspired to do something similar tbh.

Hope you keep up with it. Keen for Erth next week. ;o

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah the interviews and the listener input will get some more stuff in there for sure .

The music for me is really important since thats my thing and I want to kind of keep this as a music/discussion podcast.

Also I'm sure you could join me at some point if you feel like it!
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Listening and enjoying. I can hear a bit of TotalBiscuit in your voice. Very well produced. 10/10 would listen again.

A question for you to answer in the next podcast: Who's you're least favourite and most favourite (exc. Moop) staff member + why?

ps. 3rd song was dope af

No but seriously, are you related to TotalBiscuit?

Also, apart from interviews and coverage of the game, having another podcast talker normally extends the time, as topics can be discussed to a larger extent.

Great job though, can't wait for more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Really enjoyed this actually, good voice, clear english, really impressive.

Looking forward to being on the show next week.
Wonder what questions you got, heh

Music's kinda up my street too which is nice
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You should totally play some of my remixes, or I have a few thousand songs that could fit in with podcasts, old DJ library hidden away
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
You should totally play some of my remixes, or I have a few thousand songs that could fit in with podcasts, old DJ library hidden away

Feel free to link.