ES Recruitment Drive
I officially love you for this. I made this out of gratitude. Two parts so beware.

Gah Its being gay.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jan 17, 2009 at 03:59 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
10/10
Keepin it basic and easy is the best way.
Would it work if I saved the file right into the palettes folder?
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
10/10
Keepin it basic and easy is the best way.
Would it work if I saved the file right into the palettes folder?

I'm pretty sure it will, but I think you will still need to load the swatches or append them to the ones you already have.
Hmm, it says it's not compatible with my CS3. Does mac have a difference? =p
Nevermind, I didn't download the file properly. =P Thanks so much Novi!
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
those colors dont seem to be right they are all too light... your gold is like shinx and sphinx is like some other color.
They're all set according to Gman's RGB's that he provides when promos come out. The reason some of them look different is because when it's a flat color, you dont get shaded or glowing finishes like you do on the joints ingame. So, if you do textures and use the colors, they WILL match.

However, if you find an incorrect RGB, please tell me and I'll adjust it and get a new swatch file uploaded.
Weird, was just reading through that colour.txt and some colours are incorrectly named. Eg platinum is named ghostly :/
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."