ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID]Inferno
Here's the Sigma clan vid, finally complete. Youtube version will come in a few hours, I have a download limit and this file is quite large thanks to Adobe Premiere not being able to export it as a wmv.

I felt it was time that a classic rock song was used in a TB vid, rather than techno all the time.

Hope everyone enjoys it.
;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/215607784/Inferno.mpg

EDIT: YOUTUBE!!!

Last edited by Warcry; Mar 31, 2009 at 08:52 AM.
infamous
So awesome, I love the end of Khmer's part and the start of Dreameh's. Good work bro. Also, my part is pretty cool, makes me actually look decent at this game.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Hell yeah!
Inferno ftw, I was so expecting this, I'll download and then comment,
I know its gonna be pro ;]
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. "Either I shall find a way, or I shall make one"
[Sigma] / / / |OLDA|
There is a reason people dont tend to use classic rock in videos.
It doesnt work well.
This video is no exception. I mean, CMON, it looked like you recorded and edited the whole video, then decided to throw Hells Bells in at the end without even trying to sync anything. The Speed of the replays was way out of proportion and didnt match the beats.
People use techno or dnb because there is usually some sort of faster rhythm, and it is easier to find and sync beats.

There really wasnt much post production work aside from the rumble shake thing every damn second and the wavy text.

The video was way too damn long. It got really boring to watch after a while.

The replays were decent, some pretty bad, but others pretty good.
The camera work was good.

In the end, even with the decent camera work and eh replays, I was still expecting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more. There was nothing special about this video at all.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
hey this is ItsnhubaaX(other account got banned but i wanted to post)
i hope this is good
i was modest and didn't wait anything uberawesomegreatness or fail like a phail but still i liked it alot 10/10
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep
I love that song and this video is amazing, but damn, I'm not in...
Video is 10/10, camera was really good, graphics too...Fucking amazing.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
^-Yep,that was epic,the sync was epic...too...10/10...also teh shader...:O
Centuries Of Damn
OMG its not a Trailer

Now here is why everyone was nagging about your trailer fetish, almost everything ( aside from 1-2 cam perspectives and a few rather boring replays )
is well done.

Camera work in general is top notch, you really seem to enjoy the freecam .

Sync is subtle but noticeable ( every slap on the drums results in a DM, good job on that, also loved the sync to the lyrics on 2:14 ( doubleforts kick in the balls resulting in the singer commenting "HELLS BELLS!" that made me laugh.

Of course there are some minor downsides in this video as well, the most noteworthy being the lack of at least 2-3 different transitions ( The upper black side of the shader wouldve made for some rather cool ones :P ) and of course the hilarious length ( oh yea i even made a longer one 9 months ago ^^ )

All in All, Awesome video ! I'm very happy that you managed to finish it
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png