ES Recruitment Drive
Hmm, considerably better than before. Grammar could be a little better. I retract my no. I want to see what other people have to say.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Sure, it's a yes from me
(reasons? idk, just met him in-game, seems friendly enough and knows some of the nao members)
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
i like to burn books

interesting hobby, but isn't it cheaper to burn wood?
Last edited by Scorpio; May 11, 2013 at 02:31 AM.
that was a nice app andall but do you think we have anymore room for people like him/her?
we should probably have higher expectations for recruits now that we"re official,
I don't really feel like he or she is going to fit in.
No for me.
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Apple, I pretty much feel the same way. I think we need to make our expectations a bit more higher. Sorry, but it's a No from me.

ill say a yes, but i dont think it counts for much, id like to hang out with him more and kinda see, remember, we still have a trial
I thought we got rid of that whole trial thing.
Last edited by Volare; May 11, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Edited the first post. Arturix, or May, feel free to fix anything as you please.

xd
nevermind
doesn't have enough balls and pie to leave his old clan.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.