Ranking
Original Post
Farewell Great Family!!!
Hey guys! Thank you so much for everything. I can't remember how many nights I dreamed about being in Alpha, it's all I ever wanted. I made some unbelievable friends and memories with you all.

It seems we have some differences in how we want to move forward, so I think it'd be best if you all go on and go after your goals! I wish Alpha all the best in Clan League 2016, I'm sure you guys will crush it. But it's with a heavy heart that I'm going to say my farewell for now. Not losing a single friend over this, you all can contact me. All my friends are invited to talk in the social group I created as well.

With much love,
~Bodhisattva
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
wow man, that makes me sad :C
Love you be the luck with you..< 3
We'll keep contact ofc!
also i knew the whole time what you wanted to do, what you were thinking... atleast i could imagine! And yeah i believe the goals are diffrent, otherwise you wouldn't have left.. thats fact! I don't wanna speak for all the alpacas. ofc not!
meeeh.. but i'll hope that you're can chase your goals from now on and will do it. i'm pretty sure that you can and will do it!
Last edited by BlueEvil; Jan 25, 2016 at 08:52 PM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Originally Posted by BlueEvil View Post
wow man, that makes me sad :C
Love you be the luck with you..< 3
We'll keep contact ofc!

Absolutely! And I want to make it perfectly clear: I am not mad at anyone in Alpha. This wasn't a decision I made abruptly or out of emotion. I just know I want Alpha to do things it's way, and I don't want to get in the way of that.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
uh i am not sure what happened but i guess its too late.
so best of luck in anything you do mate and well we are still here kinda so drop by every now and then :O
Imaparrot~!