Ranking
Original Post
Clan Squad is recruiting!

Hi hello guys, the clan squad are currently looking for new blood to help us moderate the clan boards and generally over see much of the clan related things that go on in toribash.

What is Clan Squad?
Clan squad have orange usernames (we don't have any right now) and act as local moderators of the clan boards. They make sure the unofficial DSC threads follow the rules of the board and are up to a certain standard. They also help with clan activity checks and give opinions on clan related projects that may be happening behind the scenes.
The work load isn't huge most of the time, and it's a really nice way to get into staffing and seeing how things work if you're interested in the clan system.

What are we looking for?
We're looking for a level un-biased head on your shoulders and the ability to actively and helpfully contribute to discussions, while being able to help clans follow the rules. If you've gotten this far and are thinking this position might be for you, then keep reading!

How do I apply?
Send your applications to Orko or Erth
The application doesn't need to be huge, just tell us why you think you'd be good for the position. By the same token, don't just give us 3 lines asking to be added! Put some effort into it.
A guide on applications can be found here!

How long have i got?
End date is three weeks from this post. 4th of Feb.

If you have any further questions, please post in the thread asking, and we'll do our best to respond. Please do not post saying that you've applied, or wishing others (or yourself) luck. We, and everyone else, don't care.

Having said that, good luck to any applicant that chooses to apply, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by millie; Feb 3, 2018 at 08:01 PM. Reason: spellcheck
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
How much activity would you say is required for the position of being Clan Squad rather than let's say Manager or Admin for clans?

Also thought i should note Fear is listed as Clan Squad on the Official Clans thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=592764
while-as he resigned or got removed and was posted about on the list of staff thread in the Offtopic section.
Last edited by hanna; Jan 14, 2018 at 08:32 PM.
As the OP states, it's not a position that requires a shit tonne of activity, just be present, organised and willing to put in work when we need you to.
At minimum it's acting as a local mod for the clan discussion board.
When there are active projects behind the scenes you'll be required to get involved in discussions.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
As the OP states, it's not a position that requires a shit tonne of activity, just be present, organised and willing to put in work when we need you to.
At minimum it's acting as a local mod for the clan discussion board.
When there are active projects behind the scenes you'll be required to get involved in discussions.

Alright that's understandable. One last question i got is:

Does clan squad tell you you're denied like ES/HS does now or is that not a thing in Clan Squad?
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
You will know you've been declined if you haven't been sent an acceptance PM by the end of the drive.

Understood, thanks for the answers.
how long do you think it'll take for recruiters to reply? just to use as reference
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by ViOLeT69 View Post
how long do you think it'll take for recruiters to reply? just to use as reference

If you aren't selected, they won't. After the recruitment drives, it could take a few weeks, could take a few days, depending on how many apply, for them to discuss who they're accepting and whatnot.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
How many players is the CS looking to bring on board?

i miss you ocean