Toribash
Original Post
Pennywise from IT head
I am currently working on a head
requested by faker, its the clown from the movie IT
I need CNC

I used gimp to make this (also I haven't posted in this art thread from a long time I forgot what info to include so would be great if you can tell me what I am missing)
TyZi Moderated Message:
looks good friend

Clownsy

Last edited by TyZi; Sep 18, 2017 at 01:19 AM.
Tyzi with the notes, keep the good work bro.
Add more saturation to the eyes, looks like low in opacity.
Add less shading around the eyes though + make the red paint on his face a little bit brighter/darker
Also his teeths doesn't look that dark in the movie, so you might need to change it. Overall it's pretty good.
Last edited by Theory; Sep 18, 2017 at 01:47 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Tyzi with the notes, keep the good work bro.
Add more saturation to the eyes, looks like low opacity
Add less shading around the eyes though + make the red paint on his face a little bit brighter/darker
Also his teeths doesn't look that dark in the movie, so you might need to change it. Overall it's pretty good.

I will keep all that in mind ill post the wip #2 tommorow
Also for the teeth I actually took the color from the movie and I think brighter teeth won't match the rest of the head

You can see here the brightness of the eyes and teeth, even he is in a dark room.
Last edited by Theory; Sep 18, 2017 at 01:55 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Ohhh, Thanks

Lmao I don't know why I didn't think of looking at more reference images
I am dumb

Thanks, ill make the teeth brighter
Good stuff, I mentioned this before but I think that some of the face shading needs more contrast, it looks a little flat right now.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Good stuff, I mentioned this before but I think that some of the face shading needs more contrast, it looks a little flat right now.

Oh yeah, I noticed that too it looks kinda flat ill add contrast to the shading today
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
I am currently working on a head
requested by faker, its the clown from the movie IT
I need CNC

I used gimp to make this (also I haven't posted in this art thread from a long time I forgot what info to include so would be great if you can tell me what I am missing)
TyZi Moderated Message:
looks good friend

Clownsy

I love this head so far bro, i feel like there's something that needs fixing, but i don't know what. The white looks good, looks like it's actual face paint and such xD
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
I love this head so far bro, i feel like there's something that needs fixing, but i don't know what. The white looks good, looks like it's actual face paint and such xD

Ey! Thanks! And I know the shading needs more contrast thats the thing which needs fixing
-----
I tried to make hairs but I can't get the shape right WOuld be great if someone can help me out with it because I suck at drawing hairs
I really suck at making hair I can't get the colors right and I can't get the shape right
I REALLY NEEED HELP

#Day2 #WIP2

Last edited by Clint; Sep 19, 2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For the second wip, not much to say head is good but im really concerned on the forehead, Pennywise has a HUGE forehead but we can barely see it in your wip, consider changing that
Find me ingame and duel me