ES Recruitment Drive
Skullkid: look in page 1, TSR is there with his awesome guitar.

As for the rest, some characters won't appear on this page because I intend to keep them secret for a while.

Also, good news. I have begun work on the locales that will be featured most prominently in the comic! Namely, spirit HQ and a generic city. I'll also be setting up some preview fight scenes sometime, if all goes well.

Stay tuned for more!
<stonewall> spiritBot: choke on a dick
<&spiritBot> That's not a floating planet.
<stonewall> MINE IS BIG ENOUGH TO BE
AFK for a few days (lol) check the absent thread, when I'm back I'll continue work here and show of my new motion blur skills

ok i'm going away again for anouther week but heres a new update, our first animation fully renderd with propper motion blur, reflections, lighting etc.

No really click the pic to start the AVI download.

It's a download for now as a .rar, file type .avi, name fight.rar / fight.avi, we may do sections of the comic like this, or if rhaken feel up to the task i think we may even be able to do the whole comic like this (however if thats how we did it updates would be monthly because it takes my 8 hours to do a high quality render for 1 seccond of animation, i might work on making that alittle better... just click the pic, also thats how i'm going to present any episodes of spirit comic that are animations at the moment.
Last edited by Vox; Mar 29, 2008 at 07:05 PM.
VRAY RENDER ARE Work in progress!!!

TORIMODEL03 is on it's way for vray

new lighting from models
new physics
new fire

Physics/vray promotional;

Fire/vray promo
Last edited by Vox; Mar 7, 2009 at 05:33 AM.