ES Recruitment Drive
Stoning to death is their way to punish outlaws,criminals and rule breakers.
Same happens in other countrys but instead of stones to death they use a needle with letal poison. So the only bad aspect of stoning to death is the painfull death but still the eletric chair was even more painfull
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
but at all... if god gives us our lives why should these dictators take it from us!
:(){ :|: & };:
Life is our most precious thing, and as a severe punishment our most precious thing will be taken off. but don't firget that those dictators have their special place in hell and will be punished triple as painfull they did on their lifes
i agree with u...
but what if there wasnt any other life ?!
what if death is the end if everything ?!
what if there wasnt any god who's gonna punish and admire people ?!
should we just wait and let them do anything they want and believe that they will be punished?
:(){ :|: & };:
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
i agree with u...
but what if there wasnt any other life ?!
what if death is the end if everything ?!
what if there wasnt any god who's gonna punish and admire people ?!
should we just wait and let them do anything they want and believe that they will be punished?

Death is the end of everything, life is no much more than the first dream of ur life and when you die you will wake up, but everything you did will be forgoten and you will start a new life with the karma of everything you did in ur last life thats why sometimes you feel a deja vu.
And Ppl believe in a God or any other supreme being because they find any other explanation for the world, so God is their idol
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
but the man can sleep with anyone he damn pleases to.

Can't, only with his wife(s).
Originally Posted by YouDown View Post
Stoning to death is their way to punish outlaws,criminals and rule breakers.
Same happens in other countrys but instead of stones to death they use a needle with letal poison. So the only bad aspect of stoning to death is the painfull death but still the eletric chair was even more painfull

First of all stoning is a much less humane death than the electric chair, which is used far less than it used to be and hell of a lot less humane than the lethal injection.

Second of all we aren't arguing for or against capital punishment, we are arguing this case which is the right or should I say this women's lack of a right to express herself sexually and the consequences she faced because of. What I am trying to say is this shouldn't even be considered a criminal activity and if it has to be it should carry a much lighter punishment.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Second of all we aren't arguing for or against capital punishment, we are arguing this case which is the right or should I say this women's lack of a right to express herself sexually and the consequences she faced because of. What I am trying to say is this shouldn't even be considered a criminal activity and if it has to be it should carry a much lighter punishment.

His comment could also be interpreted as a critique of passing judgment on the beliefs and actions of other cultures, when we ourselves still have quite a few draconian correctional procedures (in the US anyway, I don't know much about everywhere else).

I'm not defending the stoning to death, but pointing out that it's shaky ground to claim moral superiority - in fact, this is exactly what we are criticizing - the Iranian government's claim to moral superiority that they use to intervene in their people's lives - so it's kind of ironic that many of the arguments in this thread are also claims to moral superiority.

I think it's stronger to argue that the role of government should be limited in people's personal lives, whatever that government's moral or religious outlook happens to be, and because of that we should condemn this execution.

Edit - Fee - reading your post again, actually I don't disagree with you, especially the second sentence I quoted.
Last edited by Logic; Jul 9, 2010 at 08:53 PM.