ES Recruitment Drive
Re: 3D Spirit Roster
Holding it with one hand, as if ready to throw it, but kinda cartoony... the fish's color was fine...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
rightyo chozo.. your black.. (it should look good) im not to sure if dean still wants to be green as he's changed his joint colours ingame so gonna have to see.. and i was thinking that i havnt seen much of Hawk in the kast couple of weeks.. is he still around? and is SS very active if not spence and wetto takes there place

And heres ur damn fish suo!!! lol.. i know its not perfect but im getting annoyed by it now! :P

Actually im not green, havent been for awhile. Im vampiric red
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Heres a little thing for the 3D roster.. as Suo is first in the roster i have made a little montage of him first.. hope you all like

SUO THE GLOBAL MOD:

lol, yep, that pretty much sums-up suo...
> implying I have a signature
Originally Posted by Sparrow_Hawk
rightyo chozo.. your black.. (it should look good) im not to sure if dean still wants to be green as he's changed his joint colours ingame so gonna have to see.. and i was thinking that i havnt seen much of Hawk in the kast couple of weeks.. is he still around? and is SS very active if not spence and wetto takes there place

And heres ur damn fish suo!!! lol.. i know its not perfect but im getting annoyed by it now! :P

Yay! My fishy!
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I want my pose to be from this replay when teh top of teh guy is flailing XD I would find it awesome if you could make it !!!!

Frame 940 please, I know we don't really see my head but i find it the best . View from normal replay angle for the big one please ;)
well because chozo asked so nicley and gave me praise before (very important) i have done it now.. i did a frame that i though was good (i can change it if you want) also theres 4 diff images here so pick ur faves.. basically i need to add blood (if u want it) and finallise on some lighting for the scene. Enjoy

Mighty Chozo: