Ranking
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
cause he said sucking up would get you far in TAG...

*cough* sarcasm *cough*
Yeah I was actually being sarcastic. and sorry if we don't agree on EVERYTHING. next time me and him will just be the same person for you. Will that work better?
meap rocks
nah, i like personality better than boring same-ness. in other words, just stay the same. NOTE: i couldnt really tell that you were sarcastic in the first place. lol text doesnt have the same emotions as actually talking does. sorry if i offended you! lol
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by TML View Post
Fuck yeah, Seaking.

I dont understand, but Sado apparently wants you in.

and you lacked to fill out the form properly >:3

BELT: I'm a black belter but 450 games to 2nd dan.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because my past clan was fail and is still fail, it had too many stickies, inactive people, brown belts and lower and everyone was spamming there was like some threads that had 50 replies of spam and 5 serious replies, So yeah i'm moving on to a other clan and this suited me.

LIST OF PAST CLANS: "DeathAvengers [DAv]"

OTHER INTERESTS: Music, Garry's Mod, Steam, Xbox 360 and Guitar hero
And I'm also a producer of music.
Originally Posted by MunkeNN View Post

BELT: I'm a black belter but 450 games to 2nd dan.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Because my past clan was fail and is still fail, it had too many stickies, inactive people, brown belts and lower and everyone was spamming there was like some threads that had 50 replies of spam and 5 serious replies, So yeah i'm moving on to a other clan and this suited me.

LIST OF PAST CLANS: "DeathAvengers [DAv]"

OTHER INTERESTS: Music, Garry's Mod, Steam, Xbox 360 and Guitar hero
And I'm also a producer of music.

Accepted

I would liek to know your steam name :3