Ranking
Original Post
Power kiting anyone?
So ya just lookin up power kiting it looks fuckin awesome. For those that don't know its these big kites that have lots of power and you can like skate board, or surf board, or buggy with them. And you can jump like insane super high jumps that you would shit your pants if it happened to you lol!

The kites are like really big like parachutes but not that big... I'm planning on getting one. I just wanna jump really high lol but I'm gonna wear helmets and stuff cus you can get hurt real bad by them too .

So anyways I don't really know which one I should get so if any of you know then feel free to suggest stuff, I want one that can jump really high oh and I weigh like 180 or somethin round there and am like 5'6 or so.

Other than that just discuss about power kiting and how cool it is, and your experiences.
Last edited by Isaac252; Apr 10, 2009 at 07:02 PM.
Isaac back again? LOL.

anyway, sounds pretty awesome man, ive seen people kite boarding and kiting with skateboards, but never with a buggy

ill watch the vid when i get home ;)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Oh ho! Cool. I never thought kites could be so fun.
I'd do this but I'll never have enough wind for it :<
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Gah, that looks real fun. Would like to try it, but like Warcry said: Not enough wind.
It makes me wonder..
Hmm... there are some open spots near where I live where I could do this... They are windy for sure... soo.... I WISH!
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Doesnt need that much wind if you have a big one, from what I've read the smaller the kite is for really windy days, and the bigger kites are for less windy days. But they cost kind of allot but I have 300$ in the bank so I could get kind of a good one :P.

It'd be scary as fuck though if a gust came and FWESH off with the wind flying 20 ft up lol.

@Gorman Shhhh didnt ya read mah sig :P Its just til my other account gets unbanned :/ which is soon sometime this month.

Oh the kites I seen have a minimum wind of 4mph but that wouldnt get you to jump high I dont think :P
All you have to do in order to embed youtube videos is stick the video id in the tag. I have no idea why people have problems with this.

Example:
[YOUTUBE]H999LqFQNWs[/YOUTUBE]

And you get:

Now clean up the first post.

Originally Posted by RbLcK View Post
All you have to do in order to embed youtube videos is stick the video id in the tag. I have no idea why people have problems with this.

Example:
[YOUTUBE]H999LqFQNWs[/YOUTUBE]

And you get:

Now clean up the first post.

Yes well thats what I had in there, and kept editing in there. I think it was because the forum made it blue O.o and it was blue in the youtube tags.

OH I know what kite I'm getting now guise.

I'm getting the Beamer 5m
Last edited by Isaac252; Apr 10, 2009 at 07:07 PM.