Ranking
Original Post
I had an idea!
what about making a script that would randomly move one single joint at each round?! so that it could be used in mp in a server, so that in every round both players would have a randomly joint moved... without they whanting to move it!

sorry if i explained this badly... i hope you got the idea, and i think it would be interesting! even in sp!

so... what do you think?!
Be more of a nuisance than it would be fun.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
or ive had this idea forever ...you know how when u log onto a sever with no one in how about u fight a scripted uke untill you leave or some one els joins the sever. is that possible?
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
Originally Posted by Mouta View Post
what about making a script that would randomly move one single joint at each round?! so that it could be used in mp in a server, so that in every round both players would have a randomly joint moved... without they whanting to move it!

sorry if i explained this badly... i hope you got the idea, and i think it would be interesting! even in sp!

so... what do you think?!

Can't control joints in multiplayer as far as I know.

Originally Posted by N1njaslayer View Post
or ive had this idea forever ...you know how when u log onto a sever with no one in how about u fight a scripted uke untill you leave or some one els joins the sever. is that possible?

Not yet. What suomynona said. Lua can't do that yet.
it would be nice if you could only move one joint on the opponent with out them knowing wich one but at the same time not seeing the move
MadDog
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
Can't control joints in multiplayer as far as I know.

Also, that and having to make it on key-press, and we'd need to hack it through get_joint_screen_pos(), which won't work perfectly all the time.
it would be nice if you could only move one joint on the opponent with out them knowing wich one but at the same time not seeing the move

That sounds pretty fun IMHO, would add more strategy to opener based gametypes such as Judo :o

I think it would be possible when scriptable server gets released...
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__)