Robot to go with Akina by Alejandro

Horror by Boywhorulz

GOD by Alejandro

Eldritch by Gifo

Cyber Guard by Gifo

Damned by Gifo

Pinhead by Alejandro

bounty hunter by reeker

Last edited by Army; 1 Week Ago at 10:43 PM.
"I want you to punt my dog!" ~ Karbn
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
dang i want that aikina robot lol

damned honestly kicks ass i really want that
This sig has been infracted.
Reason: reopening Alcatraz
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
dibs

Nuh uh I already called it

Originally Posted by grimmeyhits View Post
OUR art collection. :soviet:

Communism strikes again

Originally Posted by Chance View Post
dang i want that aikina robot lol

hehe it was a lucky cop

Originally Posted by grimmeyhits View Post
damned honestly kicks ass i really want that

Thank you bro I hope others can appreciate this incredible art as much as I do
Happy seeing myself amidst some great artists. Thank you for appreciating my art man it means the world.

Some insider insight on that robot texture, it was a pain to get right, I made like 3 or 4 different versions iirc the final version was the darkest and it kinda broke my heart because it made it so that you'd really need to put your eye in it to see the tiny ass pixel-perfect details (like the detailed shading-highlights on the tubing) especially since I was still doing 512 in those days because I found it crispier on upload (no downscaling from 1024, you're working native), nowadays I figured 1024 was a good sacrifice to make between all around higher quality and efficacy in designing, since in 512 I lost a lot of general detail just for the feeling of one-pixel highlights being more visible which in the end is super subjective.

1024 is better on the eyes though, and after many tries, I find it to be better in general.

Thank you for showcasing this collection and it's so cool seeing my art in this format I can't get toribashtextures working it just doesn't upload so it's nice seeing it like this
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Happy seeing myself amidst some great artists. Thank you for appreciating my art man it means the world.

Some insider insight on that robot texture, it was a pain to get right, I made like 3 or 4 different versions iirc the final version was the darkest and it kinda broke my heart because it made it so that you'd really need to put your eye in it to see the tiny ass pixel-perfect details (like the detailed shading-highlights on the tubing) especially since I was still doing 512 in those days because I found it crispier on upload (no downscaling from 1024, you're working native), nowadays I figured 1024 was a good sacrifice to make between all around higher quality and efficacy in designing, since in 512 I lost a lot of general detail just for the feeling of one-pixel highlights being more visible which in the end is super subjective.

1024 is better on the eyes though, and after many tries, I find it to be better in general.

Thank you for showcasing this collection and it's so cool seeing my art in this format I can't get toribashtextures working it just doesn't upload so it's nice seeing it like this

Thank you for being the incredible artist you are!! It took me a while to upload all of it to tbtextures cuz it was bugging but it was definitely worth it Ur a legend <3
oh those are some nice heads and sets, i prefer Alejandro's of course
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"
Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
oh those are some nice heads and sets, i prefer Alejandro's of course

Ty ty, Alejandro is a fantastic artist for sureee