Ranking
Free form is alright.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Free form is ok for me but include your skills for Raiken, do not mention that in a council app. You may also be obliged to sit through an ingame test or two with raiks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Free form is ok for me but include your skills for Raiken, do not mention that in a council app. You may also be obliged to sit through an ingame test or two with raiks

I'd really love to get this sorted out. I don't want anymore bullshit or ignoring from you about this topic. Am I a council member or not? If you randomly decided I wasn't, I'll happily apply again. Keeping the pass from me and not informing me of the termination of my position is just childish.
I'm just gamin' man
If you haven't recieved the pass and he is constantly joking with you, it would be safe to assume you aren't a council member, but eh, what do I know?
why does being a council member matter so much to you jaxon, if you have an opinion on an applicant pm neko when hes sober.
also what that freaky pidgen guy said, if you aint got the board pass yet its probably cause you wont get it
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
in all honesty it's doesn't matter to me

I'd just rather know that I was no longer in the position than keep playing this stupid game you all seem to enjoy.
I'm just gamin' man
Jaxon is a really good guy, stop china make fun of him.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
The china joke is not funny anymore.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.