ES Recruitment Drive
Rank doesn't mean anything, since pretty much anyone can get a good rank via farming. Belt also doesn't really matter, since people could literally lose every game they've ever played and still get master belt, or any belt, or even buy their QI to get high belts. though almost everyone I know with a high belt got it legitimately.
Last edited by Rfifan; Jul 13, 2014 at 04:00 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Rank does not matter when you farm it, but when you get it legit you think it matters

I dont dare to say I got my rank 80 somewhat legit, I lifted alot in QA

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
^ do you even lift, rank is everything

I wonder what you would have said to me if I still had that tremendously sparkly Rainbow Dash avatar
Some say rank means nothing, some say it means a lot. Personally, I don't think it means nothing, but I don't think the rank system is good. Generally most people who are good have a rank in the thousands or hundreds, and people who aren't as good have a rank in the ten-thousands or hundred-thousands. Although this is sometimes how it is, it is not always like this. Since it is so easy to farm noobs, getting a high rank isn't as hard as it should be. It is also easy to play random mods and have your rank ruined (happens to me often xD).
Yeah, happens to me every time I get on mushu and skeeters are there, but I feel that's a complaint for somewhere else at some other time