ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Why aren't Suggestions used?
I've seen a ton of great suggestion in the suggestion sub-forum and non of them actually get implemented. I'm not saying everything in there is usable but for the ideas like "adding soundcloud button" would be beneficial to the website.

So what's up with that.
Realtimeghost started with a thread in there.
But almost all suggestions get denied cause why would you change something good.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For starters, it takes a long time to develop stuff like stuff that is hard to develop. It's not that the devs don't care, it's that some things aren't worth the effort. That is my theory. :O
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I know a number of suggestions that have been implemented.

eg:

Originally Posted by Sean View Post
but for the ideas like "adding soundcloud button" would be beneficial to the website.

Not to burst your bubble but I think that's a bad idea and I can definitely see why it wasn't given a second thought.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

Not to burst your bubble but I think that's a bad idea and I can definitely see why it wasn't given a second thought.

Since they added custom sounds to the game players should be able to upload their sounds to soundcloud and play it in their shops to sell/display.
Okay.

The Toribash Staff does look at the Suggestions board, I can promise you this. Whether they do it or not is completely up to them. Your version and everyone elses may or may not be good in the eyes of the developers. Sure, some suggested features would be cool to have but they're probably not even feasible.

And I'd have to agree with Link here, some things aren't even worth the effort to develop. Also to say that they're never going to be implemented is being hopeless. If you can give a possible suggestion some support and structure without changing the game(can be read as forum) to a massive degree, it can probably be done.

And lastly. This isn't the place to post suggestions or critique about them. Please do it in their respective threads and not here.
Last edited by ed; Jul 16, 2014 at 09:40 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم