Toribash
Original Post
Strange sounds in Toribash's raw data
/me puts on tinfoil hat

so i was messing around in Audacity, looking for files to import to get some sweet glitch sounds

i opened up the "toribash.exe" file in its directory (4.41), and the first 40 seconds or so was garbage but the ending had almost a melody near the end. it was just several notes, rising in a scale whose name i forgot

it's pretty weird, so i cut it out and uploaded it to soundcloud.
check it out here

side note, it was opened with these settings:

dunno if this is even worth discussing, but i did find it interesting. try opening different versions or files or even try changing the settings, tell me what you find :)

if anyone wants the full sound, check it out here
Last edited by boStaff; Jun 28, 2013 at 05:18 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
"Sorry! We can't find that sound.
Did you try to access a private sound, but were not logged in?
Maybe the sound has been removed"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░ ░░░░░█▒░░░░░░░░▓██▓▓██▒▒▓▓█▓░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▓███▓██▒▒▓██▓░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░▒██▒█░░░░█▒░░░░▒██░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▒█▒░░░▓▓░░░████░░ ░░░██░░░░░░░▒▒░░█▒░░░█▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░▒░ ░█▒░░░█▓░░░░██░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▒░░░░░░░░░░ ░░▓▓██▓░░░░░░█▓░░ ░▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░ ░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒▓▓██▒░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ░░▒█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░ ░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░ ░░░░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███▓▓▒▒▒▓▓███▓░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░░███████░░░░░ ░░░█░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░ ░█████████░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░ ░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░ ░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░ ░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░ ░█████████░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░ ░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░ ░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░ ░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████ █░░░░███████░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Last edited by TheGod; Jul 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
the god
Wtf bro. I almost shit my pants with that video...it was one in the morning too.
Talking abt the strange sounds, i heard it and almost freaked out lel, dk why it's there. :c
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
something similiar happens with skype.exe and i get a very fast version of it with Chrome.
Last edited by pusga; Jul 6, 2013 at 03:28 PM.
oh yeah