Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Still young
So hey guys, I'm going to be making a full length edit for the first time in my editing time, so i will need quite alot of replays
the song i will be using :

the song

I don't mind what kind of replays you submit just submit any replay you want and i'll choose, But please don't post ALL of your replays. if i think they're not good and you have more i'll ask you to post them.

Thanks in advance

SOME OF THESE ARE STILL WIPS

my previous works

I do stuff. Havu is my mentor
Usually I just post a link to my thread, but since you asked not to send all of them and doing that kinda is, here.
Attached Files
BBQ Sauce.rpl (192.7 KB, 9 views)
Guardian Grapefruit.rpl (204.1 KB, 6 views)
Nose full of jellybeans.rpl (380.7 KB, 9 views)
On the wall of salad.rpl (259.6 KB, 7 views)
Tartan Butt.rpl (365.8 KB, 6 views)
The more skeets the better.rpl (331.2 KB, 7 views)
golf
/h/
Attached Files
#L - Silver Tides.rpl (432.2 KB, 9 views)
#L - Scylla .rpl (311.9 KB, 9 views)
#L - BLS.rpl (352.5 KB, 12 views)
#L - obZen.rpl (273.0 KB, 9 views)
#L - Shits Epic.rpl (409.6 KB, 9 views)
pr0ne.rpl (567.1 KB, 11 views)
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Loving the replays guys, alpha i know you make parkour replays if you have some i'd love to have them, and liar if you have any other tricking replays or something that would be awesome. And for the rest if you have tricking/parkour/spar replays feel free to send those also
I do stuff. Havu is my mentor
Originally Posted by Travor View Post
Loving the replays guys, alpha i know you make parkour replays if you have some i'd love to have them, and liar if you have any other tricking replays or something that would be awesome. And for the rest if you have tricking/parkour/spar replays feel free to send those also

sadly that was my first and only tricking replay but i got more ukebashing if you are interested.

thats more of my thing

and uh
there are 2 versions of the replay "BLS"
here is the better(?!?)version
Attached Files
#L - Chief.rpl (533.7 KB, 11 views)
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best