Ranking
Original Post
Forgotten login info or account may have been hacked?
Forgotten login info or account may have been hacked?

If you believe your account has been stolen, or in general you may have forgotten your password, email or any other login information: first please try the forgotten password function, and if this doesn't work, then please send the relevant information to any administrator (users with red names), and wait for them to handle the problem. Sometimes reaching out to administrators on Discord may be quicker.

Relevant information includes: The user name of the stolen or forgotten account, the email you set on that account (if your email has been changed by the person who stole the account, then the old email will be recorded in the database history), and any other information you consider relevant.

In some cases, users are unable to login to their accounts via the game client because of an outdated client. Make sure your Toribash is updated!

Polish translation

Portuguese translation

Spanish translation

Last edited by ancient; Oct 9, 2023 at 02:16 AM. Reason: added more info
the game wont let me log in what do i do cause it only show the first letter of a word something like this: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk when i am trying to type kiramini666
Might be a PC/Laptop issue, try restarting your device, make sure nothing is stuck in the keys, unplug the keyboard if you're on PC. On laptop you may have to shut it down and hope. If there is another computer in the house, try to login using the other one, see if that's the problem, and gradually figure out what the problem is.
I probably didn't help at all, but I tried. At least to my knowledge.