Ranking
DjVenom is pretty damn good in-game, im staying neutral for now, though.
|Portugal/Brazil|C# Coder|ROCK ♪♪|
Waat...forum just bugged, this post was supposed to be down there
|
v
Hey there fellow Aeon members! My name is xCess but you can call me Victor if you want! I'm 16 years old, been playing this awesome game since i was 10! Goold old times, some of you can actually remember me! Anyways,

I'm a custom belt player, i am not very active on the forums, but i surely do love to be in-game, i would consider my in-game activity a 9, and forum maybe a 4 hehe

I am currently living in Brazil, the gmt here is 03:00, i really haven't been in any clans before, i am just applying here because Mega is back, and he's basicly a brother for me, and he told me that Aeon is a different clan from the others, you're kind of a family, so i thought i should give this thing a try !

I don't have any special skills but my in-game abilities, i'd say they are pretty sharp! I guess that's it guys, if you wanna know somethinh more about me, just throw it here and i'll reply you ASAP.

Btw guys, you might be wondering why am i on this account, ahm, my main (xcess) got banned for cheating in Rags for riches, lolz, and will be unbanned in about a month.

I'll also be pretty active ingame and on the forums, I re-joined tb 2 weeks ago.
My main mods r Lenshu, ninjutsu and ABD.

Thank you all!
It surely is a yes from me <3 . He's a great person, been friends with him since 2009, we met on toribash and still keep a friendship until today´:B
Arhamis2 just like Sindrerule said you don't fit our requests sry but come back in year ;)

Charm1 app looks ok. Your belt is good and is Sindre says you skill matches with that your goor ;) BUT there are some points in your app that won't let me say yes

OldOcelot you don't fit in our Clan and his belt request

DjVenom first of all cool name
a nice app you got there also a 10 win streak on a Aeon server is pretty easy when your a good player. Kicking rusty guys isn't that hard if you know what you are doing. Ok its still very impressive :o
Then the next thing is that Aeon isn't a war Clan were just a group of cool guys having a good time if you're ok with that then its cool ;)
another thing is that you should give us the name of you old acc or if you don't want to let everyone else know just Pm me.
Thats all i guess
for now I'm not sure about you but it looks kinda good

xCess three things
first you can't try a family :P
second the forum activity is kinda important in Aeon we need you stick around here even if your not posting ;)
last but not least i think we should take the time till your main acc is back from the ban just to make it easier for us all

Wow man a lot of apps I LIKE THAT
good job guys
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Win %: 53%
Country/GMT: -4:00
How long have you been playing TB? : Since August 14 2012.
Forum Activity (From 1-10): 7
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): 9
Previous Clans: Olympus, Doctors (Dr), Galaxy, Mavrik, Phoenix (RxP), Warrior Monk (WM), Drugged, Furious Vipers (Fv), Rust (r) and warhead (WaR).
Why did you leave/get kicked? : I leave my previous clan simply because the clan is dying or already dead.
Special Skills [Movie Making, Textures, Art]: I am really good at ABD, learning and creating new moves.
Any infractions/bans: Nope.
MSN/Yahoo/GMail/AOL/AIM/Skype: I have a skype account but I don't really use my skype account. I prefer to use the IRL if I want to talk with clan members.
Who Invited You? (optional): Nobody but I was in the recruiting server (may 31).

Thanks for reading my application.
tritio - Thanks, i didn't read it because it's wrong. Read the first post please. No, but thanks for recruiting.
_SXD_
_AEON_