Toribash
No, no remake. He failed. If someone doesn't even read the rules and just post it like this, i don't see future for him here.
_SXD_
_AEON_
I have to agree with dave. inability to read rules dosent back his corner at all. /jo aeon im waiting
Maybe if he made a free formed, it'll be a decent app. That's all I'm talking about :U
thanks for trying, tho.
Yeah, totally. Everyone who makes a free formed one is one step closer to a yes from me ;)
_SXD_
_AEON_
Good whatever time it is, I'm 14 years of age and I play toribash pretty much everyday although I'm not very active on the forums. Right now I'm a 3rd Dan black belt and my Win ratio is 57%. I've been playing toribash for a little under 5 years. I'm living in the UK. Ok so this section is gonna take a while probably. Here are my previous clans FC: Left, Leader stealing from bank Nitro: Kicked, Kicked, Left: First time I got kicked for insulting someone and second time I got kicked for.... nothing Hyprim: Left, I said I was going to help the clan and leave as I was applying for another clan at the time MFT: Can't remember Rejected: Clan died Electric: Left as the clan wasn't going anywhere Mage: Kicked, Charm1 got pissed and started kicking everybody. I can make VERY terrible textures but I do have a few friends that could maybe make some videos for the clan (I could try but I don't think it would come out well) I've never been banned from the toribash scene and my email is (PM me)I hope this gets me in. Yours sincerely, MasterTech. Sorry that this is all in one big block but my laptop doesn't want to make a new paragraph ;-;
Last edited by MasterTech; Jun 1, 2014 at 08:47 PM.
Hmm im gonna stay neutral his app has bad literature but he seems ok but i dont know.
Originally Posted by charm1 View Post
Hmm im gonna stay neutral his app has bad literature but he seems ok but i dont know.

I'm*

DON'T SPAM! ~Animal
app is posted in the pvt forum we will see what Elite thinks about you.
Pls give us some time
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Its no from me.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
I'm*

DON'T SPAM! ~Animal

I can sense a bit of hostility between you two but it would be wrong to base an opinion on just that.

Can I ask have you ever been infracted and if so what was the offense?
Proud member of [Aeon] and property of Sockete/co - owner Aonanami/ sugar daddy - TheAnimal/ Co - worker analwache