ES Recruitment Drive
Rrrrrright then. Starting from the bottom:

The newest tag is kind of lacking in a normal focal. The way in which he is completely black and the outside of him being bright draws my eyes to the outside due to him being completletly featureless and boring. Hot effects as usual from you. Great use of the biolumenese c4ds as well :P.

I'd of loved to have seen a bit of colour variation in it as well.

The fact that he is featureless makes the tag lack depth as well, it makes him look completely flat.

*Shall continue after dinner*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by surf View Post
Rrrrrright then. Starting from the bottom:

The newest tag is kind of lacking in a normal focal. The way in which he is completely black and the outside of him being bright draws my eyes to the outside due to him being completletly featureless and boring. Hot effects as usual from you. Great use of the biolumenese c4ds as well :P.

I'd of loved to have seen a bit of colour variation in it as well.

The fact that he is featureless makes the tag lack depth as well, it makes him look completely flat.

*Shall continue after dinner*

Yeah it's monotone, I tried making the glasses blue but it didn't look that great.
I love your use of darkness to accentuate the focal in your latest tag, really a unique sig. The background, however, is pretty lame and bland, pretty low-quality as well (heavy blur by the look of it).

Also, GRAJAHGFASKJHFDGKASJDHDFGKAJSHDF FUCKING BORDERS ADD THEM TO YOUR TAGS

That sig is fantastic, but the focal looks a tad oversharped.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
I love your use of darkness to accentuate the focal in your latest tag, really a unique sig. The background, however, is pretty lame and bland, pretty low-quality as well (heavy blur by the look of it).

Also, GRAJAHGFASKJHFDGKASJDHDFGKAJSHDF FUCKING BORDERS ADD THEM TO YOUR TAGS

That sig is fantastic, but the focal looks a tad oversharped.

BORDERS FUCKING BLOW
THEY DON'T FIT THE THEME OF MY SIGS
Also, no blur to the latest tag, and yeah I uploaded to versions of that one you said was oversharpened but they ended up being the same so was too lazy to do it again.