Ranking
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
I had the same problem. There's like three ways you can solve it:

1) Make sure your cpu-fan isn't full of dust.
2) Buy a new fan.
3) Download a program like riva tuner and set your fans on 100% power. They're usually on 25% or so.

Also I lol'd at some worthless posts in here.

edit: Oh, also buying a new graphic card won't fix the problem. CPU overheat isn't the same as core/gfx overheat. Get your facts right and check what's really causing the problem. Is the graphic card getting too warm or the CPU?

Just dont make the fan go kaboom and explode all over your parts causing even more damage
Last edited by Galrath; Feb 2, 2009 at 03:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
I had the same problem. There's like three ways you can solve it:

1) Make sure your cpu-fan isn't full of dust.
2) Buy a new fan.
3) Download a program like riva tuner and set your fans on 100% power. They're usually on 25% or so.

Also I lol'd at some worthless posts in here.

edit: Oh, also buying a new graphic card won't fix the problem. CPU overheat isn't the same as core/gfx overheat. Get your facts right and check what's really causing the problem. Is the graphic card getting too warm or the CPU?

Thanks. But don't tell me to get my facts straight. The reason why I added the graphics card part was because that my cpu can't play games too fast, and thus, makes the computer work harder, and also thus, increases the temperature. A new graphics card would make games run better and smoother, along with the computer when playing a game. But of course, this is just for the sake of gaming. My computer only shuts off when I play a game for a while.

Also, the overheating is fixed. It got cleaned and I left the left side of the PC off so much more air flow can get through. More dust can be going through it, but I'll clean it often. Close this thread. Thanks for those who suggested solutions.
Last edited by Drummer; Feb 5, 2009 at 04:43 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Thanks. But don't tell me to get my facts straight. The reason why I added the graphics card part was because that my cpu can't play games too fast, and thus, makes the computer work harder, and also thus, increases the temperature. A new graphics card would make games run better and smoother, along with the computer when playing a game.

I smell an argument starter, merely for the sake of an argument. XD
Ich liebe zu kommen Bauch reibt <3 Kann ich einen bauch haben reiben? :3 Reiben Sie Meinen Bauch. >:D Nao.
<Drakea> My ass can reflect bullets and lazers.
<SokuTofu> My boobs reach the moon
<SokuTofu> OWAIT

That wasn't an arguement starter at all. Oddly I find that you have been spectating argument posts lol. I was just simply stating that my facts are straight and have a reason, so I do not need them straightened.

Close thread.
Last edited by Drummer; Feb 5, 2009 at 04:44 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
That wasn't an arguement starter at all. Oddly I find that you have been spectating argument posts lol. I was just simply stating that my facts are straight and have a reason, so I do not need them straightened.

Close thread.

I like drama.

/useless post.

Also, yes, close thread. =D

User warned for this post
Last edited by SkulFuk; Feb 10, 2009 at 06:19 PM.
Ich liebe zu kommen Bauch reibt <3 Kann ich einen bauch haben reiben? :3 Reiben Sie Meinen Bauch. >:D Nao.
<Drakea> My ass can reflect bullets and lazers.
<SokuTofu> My boobs reach the moon
<SokuTofu> OWAIT

all he needs is a VACCUM u just vaccum the fan and all the air holes on the tower. then should work like new!
I am captian obvious. Oh and did you know that im captian obvious?
Is it a desktop or laptop?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?