Toribash
Original Post
What kind of events do you want to see?
Hi

I am willing to make a big event / events this summer :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
The suggestion in S&I forum was quite decent, which was to basically have Toribash Olympics. I can somewhat see that working
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
The suggestion in S&I forum was quite decent, which was to basically have Toribash Olympics. I can somewhat see that working

Toribash Olympics would be nice, but it would be on a tier similarly to Clan League. It would be Annual/Biannual but long and in depth. It's in the realm of possibility, though.

Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
Related to spar, pk, madmans

Replay Events are always nice but doing them in abundance is not. The replaymaker community is smaller so doing these events usually get less attention, but this concentrated community typically participate in every replay event iirc. Having one/two active at any given time is never bad, but MP Events are much easier to do and have a larger audience.

It's weird coming from somebody who literally can make events and host them at will, but more Clan Events would be enjoyable. Every relatively big Clan Event (excluding CL) is super fun and competitive, and are typically real fun to participate in. Especially when older clans come out of the woodwork and actually pose a threat.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
No-ingame event would be interesting imo.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Partner/clan events.

But for partner allow the ability to pick your own partner