Toribash
i think u have an unhealthy obsession with boobies
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post
i think u have an unhealthy obsession with boobies

really now?

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I have a request. Draw something with normally sized breasts.

"normal"?

can I actually get some cnc eventually?
beware
the goblin
As in ones that won't crush my head.

Your art is really good, in all seriousness. The females seem a bit hypersexualized, but I can get over it for your beautiful linework.
I'm not really in a position to really give CnC as i am pretty bad at art myself but i always love your characters marrez they always look great only thing i can really say that you need to work on is the shadows under their necks and stuff like that and the facial expressions.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Oh my, I like your sketches.
I might pick a random drawing of yours and line work it if I may.

Keep drawing and do it because you love it.
Nice stuff so far!
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
It's not bad at all. Only thing I can offer you is that you should to make more interesting poses! A lot of novice dudes like to draw Egyptian murals (pls don't mind me lol). Just find some usefull pose references on deviantart and draw your characters in different poses.

Btw, I like your "Mardo vs the World"
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
As in ones that won't crush my head.

Your art is really good, in all seriousness. The females seem a bit hypersexualized, but I can get over it for your beautiful linework.

thank you anyway.

I'll make sure to post a big disclaimer on the front from now on for those that don't like drawings of hypersexualized women.

Originally Posted by xZjoshZx View Post
I'm not really in a position to really give CnC as i am pretty bad at art myself but i always love your characters marrez they always look great only thing i can really say that you need to work on is the shadows under their necks and stuff like that and the facial expressions.

thanks, I guess the faces can be pretty bland quite a lot

Originally Posted by Neru View Post
Oh my, I like your sketches.
I might pick a random drawing of yours and line work it if I may.

Keep drawing and do it because you love it.
Nice stuff so far!

major thanks, and will do

Originally Posted by CroKO View Post
It's not bad at all. Only thing I can offer you is that you should to make more interesting poses! A lot of novice dudes like to draw Egyptian murals (pls don't mind me lol). Just find some usefull pose references on deviantart and draw your characters in different poses.

Btw, I like your "Mardo vs the World"

poses are often a tough thing for me, but I'll definitely make it a focus now.

and thanks man, haha

EDIT: Disclaimer provided. Hope it does something.
Last edited by Marrez; Jun 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM.
beware
the goblin
All those females gave me a half chub
gg

Work on yo proportions and ligaments, not only the tit tots, but the legs, arms and that good shit. Some image I liked and gave me a very mild bonner.
you are my hero for art

you inspire me to become better

all in all, I can't say much due to the fact that it's just all sketches, but they are all good in there own way.
Wish you'd spend more time on them to completely finish instead of leaving them as is