Toribash
Donkey & WeooWeoo

Thanks guys just a few weeks late but that dosent matter ^^ thanks a lot. We will blow your minds one of these days just wait ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Donkey & WeooWeoo

Thanks guys just a few weeks late but that dosent matter ^^ thanks a lot. We will blow your minds one of these days just wait ;)

Yeah, I've known for awhile. Just haven't said anything yet. Sorry ^^'

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
What do you have to offer WAPOW? I will help with wars

What's you favorite mod? judo.tbm

How often do you play?like every day

Do you post regularly in forums?yes

Do you check and respond to your PMs?yes

Tell us about your Toribash experience. i started in 2006 and got to brown in 2014

Include your Skype Username.worm-in-box
WAPOW relies on Skype to keep in touch with each other.

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.Im Good at soccer,football,and Baseball,I like to have fun at dorney park with my friends IM in a club Called parkour club
>.> 2 things

1 this is a "Congrats on becoming official" thread

2 we arnt recruiting so AUTO-DENIED

EDIT: LOL it says your join date you joined in 2014 not 2006 so you woulda been denied for that and also Judo.tbm isn't a very competitive or good mod so you woulda been denied for that also xD

EDIT EDIT: also why did you out Hattersins skype down lol
Last edited by Flames; Jul 3, 2015 at 04:35 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
>.> 2 things

1 this is a "Congrats on becoming official" thread

2 we arnt recruiting so AUTO-DENIED

EDIT: LOL it says your join date you joined in 2014 not 2006 so you woulda been denied for that and also Judo.tbm isn't a very competitive or good mod so you woulda been denied for that also xD

EDIT EDIT: also why did you out Hattersins skype down lol

Lol I just laughed when I saw this. Writing Hattersins Skype down, thinks "Congrats on official" thread is recruiting, played mod is judo.tbm, this is just too funny to be accepted.

Denied
Originally Posted by minster46 View Post
What do you have to offer WAPOW? I will help with wars

What's you favorite mod? judo.tbm

How often do you play?like every day

Do you post regularly in forums?yes

Do you check and respond to your PMs?yes

Tell us about your Toribash experience. i started in 2006 and got to brown in 2014

Include your Skype Username.worm-in-box
WAPOW relies on Skype to keep in touch with each other.

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.Im Good at soccer,football,and Baseball,I like to have fun at dorney park with my friends IM in a club Called parkour club

ACCEPTED SENDING INVITE NOW!

No, just kidding.