ES Recruitment Drive
8/10 lol i like this one because i de-limb ukes arms throw him upside down and decap him

take-apart-ninja.rpl
Dont make me use kick of teh epic sauce
Horrible just horrible

Your way to slow you need power into your attacks.

My replay:
Attached Files
spinning head.rpl (110.6 KB, 40 views)
Sold my dog to join RRO
Pretty good, fast, fluid and powerfull... The only thing i dont like is that Uke gets alot of points...

8/10
Attached Files
#RetardedPose.rpl (204.5 KB, 46 views)
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Dragenon View Post
Are you referring to my replay, or the replay above me? I'm sure that I was referring to the replay above me.

Oh, sorry. Thought you were referring to yourself T.T
Rather embarrassing 3:

Okay. So, a little comment on Snorlaxen's replay. I feel the title on your replay is very unfitting, but the replay itself is very.... interesting. Only the lower part of Uke's body under the lumbar is spared O.O

Anyways, here is my replay because the other got deleted. I like to think of this with a story line a little like this: Uke steals my Muffin (which is bad because I love muffins (like you didn't know already...)) and I run after him. This is what happens when I finally catch up to him.
Uke Stole MY Muffin >:(.rpl
Last edited by BlakMuffin; May 2, 2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: I edited because I forgot a few things to add T.T
(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)
Nice decap Mostly i liked blood spills on the floor(really)
Here's my replay. I have better ones, but this is my favourite.
Attached Files
kickxP.rpl (151.7 KB, 38 views)
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
did you mean for the head to come off or what, but i liked the ending, so i say 8/10.
whatcha think about this one??

http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1272980099
Attached Files
Freestyle revised.rpl (79.5 KB, 31 views)
It was nothing special but better than some, nice simple and straight forward. I'd give it a 7.5/10 for the amount of limbs knocked off with such little effort.

This is another one of my online katana replays.

Replay removed. See Rule 1. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; May 7, 2010 at 06:01 AM.
-snip-

Replay removed. The first post states that you can only post one replay every 3 pages. Once 3 pages are gone, make sure to comment on the replay above you as well. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; May 6, 2010 at 11:02 PM.
My Replay killer 18
beautiful quartering

Replay removed. You need to comment on the previous replay if you want to post your own. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; May 7, 2010 at 06:01 AM.