Toribash
Might not make it to the meeting, since i can't get to my own computer. Do get together in-game/skype/irc and find and discuss/play with the applicants. I might make it at midnight as usual. Also we should see if we could get that clash match done before tomorrow, that is if they're online at that time.

edit: I don't have neither skype or tb on this one, so i'll stay on irc until i get back. #RA
Last edited by k6vamees; Jan 6, 2013 at 06:14 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
me too *cough* my birthday *cough* i demand several hookers when i get back.

Then congratulations are at hand, for reaching one year closer to your demise ;d
have fun!

Well done ;d Way to work that crotch .. I thought i'd drop in one of deady's comps but i just can't beat the awesome of this .. It's just hilariously perfect ;d
So I just bought a pair of ATH M50s and I'm loving them.

This track right here jumps my shit while wearing them.

Just throwing a picture in your face.
Attached Thumbnails
havethis.jpg  
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
So jealous of the brain-vibrating wub wubs.
Guys I kinda need a little emotional support right now. My grades came in and I didn't do well enough to satisfy my father in computer science. I've been told that "reality is about to sink in, your life changes after our talk tomorrow." I'm just so depressed about what may happen. I might need to get a job, along with school, and I just feel like giving up on life. I can't seem to organize myself. It's like the part of my brain that controls responsability and planning is just missing or retarded. Anyway, my talk so far with my dad made me feel like I'm a complete waste of biomass. I could use some kinda support right now.
Sure thing, we're here for you bro. Safe to say that your father's more acting on impulse about the grades, if he made you feel like that. And there's no need to give up on one failure. Life rarely goes as planned and we always have to adapt/change with unexpected consequences. I'm sure even your father is rational enough to see that. Pick up where you left and carry on. If you need to get a job to cover costs, find one.. We'll talk some more on skype/or pm, i'm gonna finish my breakfast, but i'm on limited net supply during the evening here, since my brother's coming in. See ya.