Ranking
Original Post
(Corrupt) The Corrupted
I am making a new clan, it is the Corrupted.
-----
If you would like to join we have a blue belt minimum and I would love to have some new recruits.

The Corrupt bank account (OURB4NK) is DEPOSITE ONLY ,its not required to deposite, but do so every once in a while
Last edited by Fieryomega; Mar 12, 2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nate. if I were you, id kick every member under black belt. clan is already very nooby, I met fieryomega and darthc3po in game and they were very noobish. make sure to get rid of them especially

hope the clan goes well in the end man. best of luck to this clan
[Believe] Leader l [RSO]
Wushu l Sparring l Parkour
Originally Posted by GODzVital View Post
Nate. if I were you, id kick every member under black belt. clan is already very nooby, I met fieryomega and darthc3po in game and they were very noobish. make sure to get rid of them especially

hope the clan goes well in the end man. best of luck to this clan

hmm god, for starters we already know what was going to happen, you were going to beat us and call us noobs anyway :P

your basically just picking on weaker fighters, well I don't find this ok. so pm me so we can work this out and maybe we can be friends.
Hey nate you should add rules application single ally's and clan ally's
Like this:

Rules:
No spamming
No flaming
Respect each other and the leader
No fighting

App:
Name:
Why do you want to join?:
Will you help the corrupted?:

Single ally's:

Clan ally's:

-----
Pm me if you need more information
Last edited by Crack11; Feb 2, 2013 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
4 days clan and only have 5 post?
hmm i think you need to attract more member who active at forum to join this clan
PM me if u need info XD
GOD
Fairfang, weve hosted some recruitment servers lately trying to get new members, we get some once in a while. it growing but slowly. so were trying.
i couldnt find the app thread so i posted it here

Name:bigballz21
Belt: (min.blue) black
Why do you want to join?: cause my swag shall boost the clans swag levels by the thousands
Will you help the corrupted?:indeed
Originally Posted by bigballz21 View Post
i couldnt find the app thread so i posted it here

Name:bigballz21
Belt: (min.blue) black
Why do you want to join?: cause my swag shall boost the clans swag levels by the thousands
Will you help the corrupted?:indeed

mmm k. seems legit, welcome to corrupt. btw s.w.a.g. = secretly we are gayyyyyyyyy.
Name:Rolandman
Belt: (min.blue)Brown
Why do you want to join?:Because i want to help the clan grow bigger and better thats what she sai. 3
Will you help the corrupted?:Yep