Ranking
Hi Kiki (-: nice clan you got here.

However, I'm here to make a complaint bout your "co-leader" dalltiff

k so, I was in a 1k tourney yesterday, and I lost a match by a stupid move and then dalltiff proceeded to call me an amateur and insult me/laugh at my rank which means nothing in reality. I told him I was eating and tired (which was true) and told him to /jo 1v1

We fought 8 matches, I beat him 5-3. He told me he wasnt even trying, insulted my mother l0l, and then invited 2 of his members for a clan war which I never even agreed on. We didnt even war and we just kept beating him with me and 2 other nao's xD

He ragequitted and told your members to leave with him all while spamming/insulting me and my clan and mother ahaha, but luckily I noticed the members of your clan are much more mature then him and stayed with us not following their "co-leader."

You're a great player Kiki, but I see Dalltiff is giving your clan a bad name (not to mention the EXTREMELY unorganized betting server which half the people got nudged incorrectly and the other half didnt even get there nudge cuz he was just afk the whole time while "hosting")

Not trying to start any beef, just needed to get this out there. Please take whatever precautions to make sure this doesn't occur any more, or else action will be taken. I hereby "apologize" to dalltiff for calling him spammy and annoying and even insulting him but he had me lose my patience.

Thank you for reading, I wish your clan has a great path to glory.

-Course
Sorry for our ex co leader's foolishness i course hopefully u don't find any other KnC memebrs like him
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
Welcome clan members, I am Blake, however just call me Carrot ^_^.
I use to be a member of [Parrot] as well as a couple currently dead official clans.
I hope to start somewhat of a surge within this current clan to climb our way up the activity ladder and war ladder, so that our clans name can be known across the forums , aside with in-game play.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Aye! I have finished the task you have given me Kiki, please start checking you thread more often.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
I have a new alt called LParty so if u see it that's me
-----
I made a clan banner just for now it looks very similar to NAO's tho
Last edited by G23; Aug 8, 2014 at 05:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Never playing ninjutsu again never... I hate it so much
IGN name: Booskater
Belt(Minimum belt is brown): Black
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Judo, and im currently best at judo