Toribash
By banning such things, they'll be actually inciting the black market to grow and make a huge profit on such contents. Its just like the drugs. The more you ban it, the more people will want to consume it... the more the aggressive black market expands...

Bans are dangerous and can severely damage the freedom of expression and the accessibility to cultural richness.
Bans should also be regulated according to the constitution and the UDHR, perhaps even regulated by an independent association with no political/religious affiliation whatsoever.

We cannot go back to the times of the Index Librorum Prohibitorum
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Dec 15, 2009 at 10:27 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I hope that this abomination doesn't spread.
gl australia.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
The government should not be caring about doing this for children so much, if you a parent and need the government to keep your children "safe" you should not be a parent at all its up to them to keep there kids away from this stuff not the government to make this apply to everybody.
VIBE
What retards. When are these fucking dickheads gonna know that THERE ARE PROXIES. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE IN THESE REMOTE ISLANDS THAT HAVE ONLINE MP PLAY? PROXIES. I fucking hate the Australian government. I want to move to England. And one more thing, our Internet is slow. Really slow. Slow slow slow. More blockage of pron and other stuff will slow it down and kill 1/2 of the internet activity. "I only use the Internet for music, videos, por- Uh catching up with my friends!"

[/RAGE]
Last edited by calebgamb; Dec 17, 2009 at 09:01 AM. Reason: D:<
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS