Ranking
Original Post
Beware..
Guys beware, there's a new virus on the loose. People say it's even stronger than Trojan. There hasn't been any way to remove it discovered yet. You get it through email. It destroys your computer, not sure exactly where(internaly)!

This email is usually titled "Mail Server Report." There is then a pop-up that says "YOUR LIFE IS NO LONGER BEAUTIFUL," then it will completely wipe every program from the computer. There is no way to recover it unless fixed at where your computer is sold. (i.e. Macbook- go to apple), but they aren't 100% sure they can.
AOL does know about this virus, and is working on getting rid of it and charging the maker with a felon. Make sure you do not open this email. Just report it.
Edited with more info. Reopened.
~TehCaek
Last edited by Pacman; Apr 18, 2010 at 05:24 AM.
Who told you that? When making a topic like this try at least to provide enough information... or a source.

Name of the threat?
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
No info, no source and how "strong" is a Trojan?. Also which Trojan? And there are new viruses coming up all the time. Lock untill starter informs me that he has made this thread up to proper standards.
Clan Blood Leader
Edited it to help him out.
Reopened.
~TehCaek
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Wait, so this isn't like a trojan or something, its like an unnamed kind of virus?

EDIT:

Can we call it virus X for now?
Lol, graboy I dont think that's up to us. You can if you want, though. Does sound pretty catchy.

I don't use E-mail anymore, other than for registration purposes.
Thanks.
Well, it's a good thing I have a mac. Does the virus affect macs?
beep
phew good thing i don't open emails often

though

if it destroys your comp and removes every program

why not call it

Extermination Virus
(got the name in the movie G-Force with the same goal , destroy all the program and the main network it self)