Toribash
Me and caek are going to revive [In] my old clan which is why i left it had nothing to do with the actions of other just to let everyone know
well gl luck for u and caek with [in] see u friend.

i don't know waht to say now , one by one ur guys r leaving from nothing the same guys that said cop was serious thing , and tht would support it and stuff.

i know bloobs not gonna like it when comeback , everything he fought seems like nothing now taht so many left

rly if theres anybody still in just cuz wanna be in a clan get out of here now understood just stay here if u rly wanna see cop oficial and a respected clan in future.

cuz i'm certain that people like me ,ugo , lil ,robert (others i forgot) still believe in this great clan and we're not gonna give up.

-----------------------------------------------
out for spanish class now see u later guys.
I don't understand why this clan is dieing so fast it was a great clan... and now you guys go and ruin it.

sry optic ur kinda new to me , will remenber u next time

and ugo don't be afraid this i clan is not dying , the thing is taht the menbers that were not rly interested in making cop oficial are leaving , now its better it will last only the ones who rly wanna be here

and optic i believe things got this way cuz daxx left his position as leader in the same time when one of our leaders is out , leaving us with no leader causing all this trouble .

anyway i believe things r just gonna get better now.

good night now
Last edited by Sano; Jun 8, 2010 at 03:41 AM.
ok i agree with you on that too. good night i gotta go to bed now too its like 10 o clock and i got school tommarow....
Well guys i am going to start becoming active again. Sorry i was inactive but i will start getting on again and bringing this clan back to the top just like it was around 2 weeks ago. Ok well i will talk to you guys later.