ES Recruitment Drive
Icebear8 is now trial members.

RNGMane will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Yo!
It's a me Mario Sunther. and i've come to try and join [Tribe]!
What are my reason's for joining tribe? in all honesty the main reason is cus trestet is here , but after looking further into the clan alot of nice and friendly people are in the clan it seems p chill overall. it looks like a community i can fit in in and enjoy being around with,
oh darn! i gotta introduce myself, uh yeah i'm Sunther, or i am known as Sunther in the game. my real name is Julio Jose and no i'm not mexican, I'm a Filipino player and i'm 16 years old (p young i know). I got into toribash because of a youtube vid i stumbles upon from a guy named ZeChilled(?) or something like that, i found out about the game in 2012 but only actually played it in 2015. my time online was pretty short, being super active for awhile when i first joined then being a ghost for the next year. went active again in late 2016- early 2017 then, yes i also died again. i just got back to activity about a month ago and i plan on staying long term this time. in all Honesty i expect to be denied right off the bat probably because of the "reputation" i have in forums. but hey it's worth a shot .
well that pretty much sums it up. hoping for the best!

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Hello fellow tits.. i mean tribe, Heres my ApPlICaTionnnN
NAME
My name Abdullah Hadi Ali from Iraq [ Middle-east ], Im turning 15 in few months. I have been playing this shit game for 4 years, I have quit for 1 and a half years for personal reasons. But either than that im pretty much active 24/7 on Toribash. The only times im unactive is either playing another games or sleeping. other than that im online... yes i indeed dont have a life.
Reason I want to join [Tribe]
Tribe seems to be a really chill clan to be in. The people in it are very nice and pretty connected to each other. Almost feels like a family. Yáll are so close to each other and its pretty nice seeing such nice community. Ive came back to toribash a few weeks ago and I really like to get back into clan works and shitsels. I know a couple of tribe members which are really nice peeps. I have been talking to Tribe members in Discord and pretty much.. hooray hooray im fucking inlove with yáll. My mains are musho and aikido. and yes i beat hampa now gimme da poosy
Past Clans
I have been in a lot of clans that I unfortunately can't name them all.
[eVo], [Z68], (Echo), [Obey] and alot more.. I have been in a lot of clans but those are the ones that I really appreciated myself being in. As for Replay section. Im not that kind of dude to just keep saving replays to show the world.
I dont really have any replays which can show how good I am *cough*
But yes my fellow tribest. This is my application and I wish that god may be witttt mee

pEaCe
playboi
xFirexGame will not be joining the Tribe at this time.

Sunther will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Last edited by Shade; Aug 7, 2018 at 08:12 PM.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Hello my name is Raven and I am interested in joining Tribe.

I joined Toribash in 2009 with my first account Havock007. From there I just continued to play on and off till now. I took a big break in 2016 and stopped playing for a while because Toribash was consuming my life!!. No but honestly, I was getting a little too upset at losing then so I took it upon myself to take a break from Toribash to improve. Though I still get upset at time I feel that I am improving and getting better with controlling my rage.

I want to join Tribe because Ponzo is bae.... And I feel I will get a long with the rest of you all as well. I am very forum active as well as in-game active and I do talk a lot on discord.

I enjoy watching football, and smoking a lot of weed.. You shall see that I am a great fit because I am awesome.. [Tribe]Raven must be a thing.

Make Tribe great again.

Hail Donald Trump
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Kacperunio Tribe Application
Hello my name is kacperunio and I'm here to apply to Tribe. Why am I applying to Tribe and not any other clan? Well, that's because my friend Zysn is in Tribe and that means it's a good clan.

I'm from the UK and I started playing toribash in august of 2013 although back then I only got to blue belt and then I quit the game. In January or February of 2015 I started playing again and this time played for almost a year until I quit due to personal reasons. In December 2016 I played for a few weeks and got Co-Leader in (FC), but now, I'm back and better than ever (I hope).

I've been in many clans, but the notable ones are: Leash, FC, APOK, Nitro, TFR and (Ve), I was the leader of Leash and co leader of FC.

Reasons for joining Tribe: First, because Zysn is here. Second, I like the atmosphere in the discord which I've been stalking for the past few days. Next, because I enjoy warring and Tribe seems to do its fair share of wars. And finally, Tres is cool.

PS: The thing I'm good at is ABD.

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider my application.
Last edited by kacperunio; Aug 8, 2018 at 04:57 PM. Reason: PS
Message me if you want to war!