Toribash
Original Post
Well hampa that was a good move u did there unity is a simple nice engine all is useing prob ,Its good u are makeing a new tb , i want to ask u something can u make ,can u make the whisper work even if u are not in same server ,and fix the ping if the game was the problem because my internet is good idk why ,and toribash next is ganna be a new game in steam or just a update on tb
HYYYYYYPPEEEE

I'm not really fussy on what the new game includes, I just really want thigh/forearm rotations x3
Rotations
hmm i wonder how would this work. Would you have to click multiple times to rotate, does it have a keyboard button, do you have to press the forearm or bicep itself to rotate? very curious, Loving the idea's doe hampa

Keep it up! Keep it up! Keep it up!
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
oh wait,did hampa said he was going to implement rotation.

i seriously need to reconsider being in the forums with my ipad.

also...there will be an standalone release....right?
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Best way I can see is what odlov and oblivion are saying. Give a userbase a powerful and relativly easy creation kit, the next game will be successful regardless of what it may be lacking on release. Blizzard and Bethesda did this well.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
something the game needs is a more in depth tutorial

^ toribash is so complex and it takes years to bcme good at it, and the tutorial isnt more than purple joints shinning and all you have is to click them. not saying that making a better tutorial will make the new players good, but atleast make it easier for them to know what each joint does.
Any idea of what is going to be done with the achievements regarding Toribash next? Is it going to have its own achievement system? Will there even be any achievements? Is it going to use the current achievement system?
Will the new currency be directly tied to a crypto-currency that players will be able to mine?
My way or no way, totalatarian.