Toribash
Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
well my toribash name is my real name
(meaning little sword 'as in dagger')

I thought that a Zubin is something the Persians used, like a short spear that would be thrown at enemies... not a dagger
-----
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
my name is just my initials

b = first name z = middle name z = middle name z = last name and 75 and 50 are my favorite numbers

yes i know its quadz and it should be tripz but even though everyone thinks my name sucks bquadz sounds better that btripz

I think your name is sweet, I mean i just got my name from an old movie series.
-----
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
It's a band.

Oh well that's sweet :P
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jan 10, 2016 at 10:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Your real name is Zubin? Must be awesome. Which language is it translated from?

well it's persian زوبین, also Zhubin and Jubin is a male given name in the Persian language as for it being awesome irl.. well i live in a french zone of canada so it's often pronounced wrong and people make fun of it when i correct it so i've been going by nate 'nathaniel' (my second name) for the past years
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I thought that a Zubin is something the Persians used, like a short spear that would be thrown at enemies... not a dagger

something along those lines;
i've read a few things just to.. know more about myself and i've heard dagger, short spear and throwing dagger which i guess is a combination of both (which is what i think it is)
Well about 2 months ago I saw someone names Taejin and he had a full bet server called
"taebets" and I was laughing my ass off because tae in my language means shit or poop so when I saw taebets I instantly translated it to "shitbets"

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

I did it on purpose don't be a prick about it and act like I don't know.
The other was already taken and I don't like numbers in names.
Yeah and they did nothing with the account -_-
I dont know I just use the word prick very lightlt and so many people tell me I misspelled it. Thinking I am dumb. -_-
a bit off topic but if you assume what others are thinking of you too much then you could start thinking those assumptions of yourself

just shrug it off man, internet people are barely real people