ES Recruitment Drive
You can also check through shevaroller and insanity transaction history on the r2r event account. Thats how u can get from 5 k to 2kk and 1kk in less then 1 month from marketing.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
^ Thank you Insanity. I will follow your steps. I want to like set a goal where I must get like... more than 100k in a month, etc...

Thank you Cake, for this tut, its gonna help a lot of people out

The person who I REAALYYYYYYYYY want to learn from is shevaroller.

2m in a month... wow
I'll have to admit you two had some good deals. Remember that full 512 for 125k lol :P
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
I'll have to admit you two had some good deals. Remember that full 512 for 125k lol :P

It is for 125k only?
Or more than
Autobuy on market from vitaminoo was or still is 17k for 512 textures and 19k for head. It make 325k for a full 512 if u want to sell it fast. So i doubt anybody will sell lower.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Ive been having a lot of trouble selling a Plasma Relax i got it for 10k and i dont know how much i should sell it for. Should i go for around 12k? Or higher??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Ive been having a lot of trouble selling a Plasma Relax i got it for 10k and i dont know how much i should sell it for. Should i go for around 12k? Or higher??

Well, the current market lists the plasma relax at the cheapest price of 5399. You're definitely going to lose money on that.